Chapter-32

"I thought Matt was dead."

"We all thought he was."

"Hell, I still doesn't understand."

"Are we in some kind of parallel universe?"

Our rants were put to a stop by Oliver, shushing us. We stayed silent as we wondered what was Oliver listening to. Whatever it was, it was inhuman to hear. He started sniffing the air. And after a while of sniffing, his whole feature yelled danger.

We watched him rushing through the corridor, pacing here and there, at last coming to a stop. It was huge black door made of something heavy, it seemed like. He hesitated a moment before opening the door, unfortunately being attacked by a quiver of arrows. He was falling down as soon as the arrows stopped, which stated the tiny presence of wolfsbane on them.

Akshay looked at me and gave a nod. I took the black ball, that kinda looked like a bath bomb, and took a pair of sunglasses for us to wear. As the Mages and the Royals slowly walked into where Oliver was, laying unconsciously, their eyes held surprise.... that we chose to ignore.

As soon as we, Akshay and I, were just behind the group, I threw the ball into the room. And for a split second, I thought I saw someone in the room. Someone oddly familiar. But far more beautiful and agitator than I have seen them last time.

Everything went black. And due to the glasses we were wearing, Aks and I were able to figure out where people were. The thought of the pack members and vampires being hurt never crossed my mind. The revenge had already blinded me.

I took a sword from my scabbard, and as soon as my hand felt the metal I knew which one I was holding.

The handle adorned in antique gold and red, with a gem in the color of blood, and a power I have never experienced, I hold the sword tighter as I walked into the battlefield in front of me. People not knowing what's happening paced in the dark, worried.

The sword hissed as it cut through the air, with people in between. I felt blood splashing on me as I moved through the dead bodies present in front of me. Looking for more to kill.

While each one dropped dead in front of me, I recognized some one was fighting Aks. I moved, as I killed, towards them, when the green light made the two draggers, that had the familiar purple gems on it, flew away, as my friend was also sent down somewhere near to some people.

I sprinted towards the green light as I swished the sword towards the person. But I was stopped, by a firm grip on my hand. I looked at the person to see a girl, a bit taller than me, smiling at me.

An evil smile which was too familiar. A beautiful yet agitator smile.

Slowly the smoke was fading and the grip was tightening. She took my glasses and, in a heart beat, I was pinned on to the ground. My face crushed against the floor, I saw my friends and others held captive as the smoke slowly disappeared. Everyone sat there as if there was an invisible rope holding them, faces of most held shock while others held pain.

Only one person's was neutral. No emotion. Or it was too hard to read. Her eyes locked with mine, as she tilted her head in a confused questioning manner.

"It's good to see you once again, sister." Her voice was nothing near to familiar, but it wasn't new either. There was anger, pain, sarcasm, annoyance, evilness.... everything laced in that voice.

I soon felt her hand loosening as she stood up. Slowly turning, I tried getting balance. But as soon as I saw the person in front of, I lost all the balance in the damn world. I looked at the figure standing in front of me as her dark brown gaze pierced through me.

A gasp released from me, unknowingly, as my heart raced. With dark brown eyes, and chestnut brown hair, and freckles like stars adorning her cheeks, it was me who was standing above.