Chapter-2

It has been three days. It is the day the doctors decide should Jason come to home or not. I prayed to the Almighty to give us strength if he won't come back. But more over I prayed for him to come with us. It feels as if it has been a year since we have went back home without him but it has only been 1 week. I remembered the latest horrible night at home.

I was up in my room doing some home work while Jason decided to knock on my door. "What?" I asked annoyingly thinking it was my mom. You can't hate me for not having a good relation with my parents after providing me a shelter to live in but they have never been so close because of the word. I can tell they fear they die just by the look on their eyes even though they don't show much of their faces to me. Glad they don't. I turned around to see my younger boy self standing by the door and that's when I mentally slapped myself for thinking it was them. they would not even come here, duhh.

"Hey brother, you lost?" I asked in a joke tone. "Actually, I am" he said. I was shocked. The positively ever after is suddenly being negative. My heart started to beat wildly. Not my brother, I reminded the whoever might be. "I wonder..." he paused for a minute or so. I will surely just hit him with a pillow if he is going to act like a real brother. I raised one of my eyebrow when he didn't talked. "I wonder what if all these things are just a set up" he completed after like 2 minutes. "What?" I asked completely confused. "The box thing." But before I could tell him it was stupid he started again, " I know it do sounds stupid but I actually do think that all this is a set up. I mean all our life depending on a stupid word. Really? You gotta be joking" I understand what is with him. "You are just mad brother. You don't like me having this stupid tragic life. You think I do? No, of course not Jay. But I think I am much okay now with this..." I said even though the last sentence was not true. I just only wanted my brother to feel good. "I know when you are lying Jan but when I say you deserve better you do. You deserve the best big sissy" He said as a small smile painted on my lips. He is too good for this world. No goodness, I should not say that. "You know that when we die here we will reborn, right? Well let me tell you, I would love to be your sissy then too" I said hoping that it would make him feel better. "But we won't know about this life, do we?" He asked as his small face turned sad. Okay, I think I made it worse. No honey, you made it the worst. The inner voice spoke and I slammed it with a book in my head. Okay, maybe that could be an exaggerated sentence but still. "Hey, let go of that. We would be happier without this past self of us haunting, I am damn sure" he gave me a nod and looked down at the tiles. "Buddy, you alright?" I asked as the possessive me started to take over. "Yes I am, maybe I am feeling a bit dizzy but it is just because I haven't ate dinner yet. And oh yeah, I have came here to call you downstairs too" he speaks as he got up. Is he really fine? I have a bad feeling in my mind. As he got out he stumbles. I quickly got by his side. Maybe he is just sleepy, the calm inner voice spoke. Yeah she might be right. He clutched his small hands on to my comparatively big hands. I hold his hands without letting him down as we walk towards the dining. We sat on the table and as always our parents started to treat as if Jayson was the only other living creature other than themselves. I ignored all those and started to eat as always I used to until Jayson gave all of us a heart attack. He vomited. Not food but blood. Well not entirely blood but the amount of blood was higher. I quickly got up and tried to calm him down while mother was panicking and father was taking the car keys and other stuffs. He started to cough violently spitting blood in all directions, my dress, momma's dress, tablecloth, floor etc. "Jay don't worry little, everything is going to be okay." His cough suddenly decreased as he made out these words, "yeah when I am going to die". I really just wanted to beat him up at that moment but he coughed harshly making me scared to even touch him. I felt like he is going to die just by spitting the whole blood out of his body. I mentally beat the pulp out of myself when I saw mom taking him in the bridal style which gave me a mini heart attack. I was going to kill this woman if he died just because of how she took him because I felt it as a risk not worth taking of. I mean it is better to give him a slow death than one painful one right? Uhmm... Well I don't know.