Chapter-28

Oliver's POV

Walks through the forest to meet with my werewolf friends were the best thing that has happened to me in a while. It was good to know that I am not the only different one. And meeting with them and laughing at some wolf jokes makes me feel like I am with my family. I moved fastly to the meeting place. Even though I could smell more than one scent, no one was there other than Ryan and as soon as I was on the ground he pinned me down in his supernatural speed. "Woah bro, it's you." He said, his forehead wrinkling. "Yeah bro, it is me. What the hell were you planning to do?" I saw the rest of them coming from their hiding places as Ryan helped me get up.

"You have a dominant aroma surrounding you. Who were you with?" The question was shot by Crystalline, as she eyed me warily. "Just four kids.." I answered unsurely, "which kids are you talking about?" The oldest one of us and the daughter of the Beta, Ailith, questioned in her dominant voice. I bowed my head at her to which she nodded. "The four kids who are fighting against the Government.." before I could complete, her eyebrows shot up and queried, "who asked them to attack?" I hesitated at her interrogation. "That-" "TELL" even Ryan, the Alpha's son, moved a step back at her outburst. "Amrin, Blu, Clodwal... They are back." I said, regardless of the promise I gave Princess Amrin of keeping them a secret. Ail looked confused, an expression that is foreign to her face, as she stepped back. "The Princess and the Princes?" Her voice wouldn't be able to be heard my humans, but thanks to the supernatural hearing, I heard her quite clearly. Soon her face looked stoned. "Oliver..." a realization struck to her as she looked scared, "you've been fooled."

My left eyebrow shot up as I straightened myself. "I was..... fooled?" That was unintentional to say out loud. "How?" I asked, confused. "The main thing I can prove it is by showing you how there is no aroma of the Royals." "They might have lost their powers. I mean it's been such a long time for them, away from the palace and all," Ryan asked to which Ail gave a disapproving look. "You are the future Alpha so please don't ask such stupid questions." Ry pouted to which she gave no notice.

"The aroma will only be lost when the whole family is dead. It is said that there will still be a small amount of the power over the lands they have ruled and only can be destroyed fully in years. But that depends in their ancestral path, power, how huge their dynasty is and more of both the rulers- the defeated and the conquered. But I don't know if that is true because I have never experienced that. So what I am telling is that the Royal isn't dead. Yet. There are still people. At least a person. And if they die, at least Ryan will be knowing it. He will be the one who will have the most impact in our pack." "Why me?" "Because you are the Alpha, idiot." Adolfus, the son of the most trusted nobleman and the bravest Gamma existed in the pack, spoke. "Right, Adolf. The leaders of the other supernaturals will also be affected. That's when all the supernaturals come under the Dark Moon to make a pact for the war against those who took the land away from us." Adolfia, sister to Adolfus, talked. We looked at her. "Dad used to tell stories about the... War I" her voice was softer, and distant, when she told about that. "Well, let's hope there won't be a second one Fia." Ail said giving her a smile- foreign but still familiar is that.

"What is a Dark Moon?" I asked. "Someone will explain that to you, but right now the important thing is to find those kids and protect them. Oliver, you are the one who knows them. So lead the way. Ryan will come with you, along with some other wolves. And all the rest are gonna stay with me. There might be a war. We need weapons. And Warriors. MYSTIC MOON."

Her voice rang over the place as the power was refilled in us. It's been so long since the pack name had been heard. And it feels good to hear it. We all howled to the name, showing our support and love, and power. I diverted my way, with Ry, Fia, Crystal and Ernouf, an 18 year old half-blood who was found by Ail in his house. She said his mother died giving birth to him and she couldn't leave him behind because if she did everyone would knew we existed. His father was a human and left his mother when he learned that the woman was pregnant. Ail's calculation is that the death was occurred due to the pain of not having her mate anymore and the only reason why she stayed alive was for Ernie. She also added that she tried her best to keep living but couldn't.