Chapter-26

NEW COVER^^^

Ruby entered the room as a loud gasp escaped her mouth. We quickly made our way and stood with her to welcome an unwelcome guest. In his room stood Amy or Amrin, the one who we think gifted us with these dangerous things.

"Hey guys!" She greeted as Akshay closed the door behind him. "What do you want?" Aria asked standing in front of me as a way to protect me. "Aria I told you. We don't want to hurt you. We just wanted to protect.." she cut her off by asking, or rather saying, trying to keep her voice quiet. "Protect us by making us monsters? I would rather spend my life in this hell hole than being a monster."

"My dear, if you don't want to I will take the powers away. And you don't have to spend the rest of your life as a monster like you specify. Your powers will be taken down as soon as you children help us. And I promise," she said before Aria was going to interrupt her again, "to keep you four alive until the end." "Why didn't you made sure Matt was Alive if you can keep us alive?" Akshay voice came nothing more than a whisper.

Amy moved to the other side of the bed, far from us, as she spoke "come to the dark alley as soon as possible." The door suddenly opened to reveal Minerva and at our confused faces she replied, "I knocked a few times." We nodded as we looked towards the other side. Where Amy stood a few seconds ago, there was nothing or no one.

We faced Minnie again as she smiled at us. "I am sure Matt doesn't want any one of us to cry even if it's okay to cry." She said with a sad smile. Ruby went towards her and hugged her as she hugged back and pat her back. After few minutes she spoke, "Actually I am here to call you four down. Mother is having a sentimental speech so I thought to call you all down asking her to continue whatever she was saying so that we can play something." She managed to put a smile all throughout our little chat.

"That actually sounds fun." Ruby said with a smile as she looked at us. We nodded as we walked out of the room closing the door behind us.

As soon as we reached there, I was greeted by a squashing hug from Alia. I was surprised but hugged her backs. Then she stood by me giggling. "Woo Jan seems like somebody love you." "I am sure everyone in this room, even you, do love me. Also I haven't given you the consent for calling me Jan, and consent is much more attractive than looks." I smiled as I walked towards the couch with Alia in my hand. "She got a point right there. I mean how can someone hate you buddy." Akshay said, giving me a playful punch on my arm. I let out the best scowl I could impersonate as we all laughed.

I sniffed the air as a large smile lit up on my face. "You made apple strudel muffins mum?" I asked with heart and sound full of excitement. "Yes my sweetheart." She replied to which Ruby and I howled happily. Oliver, Aria and Akshay looked at us in confusion as all the others looked at us in admiration. We giggled at their confused face as we explained why we were so happy to hear she was making them.

"Mother hasn't made them in years and let me tell you, it is one of the top best desserts she make." Ruby said cheerfully. "And, oh, fun fact: little Jan can smell it from miles." Dad told as everyone chuckled. "Oh come on, gimme a break. I am big." I said annoyingly.

We laughed and had a good time, despite the fact that Amy showed up in Mathew's room and disappeared as soon as Minerva showed up.

After we had dinner we got back to our respective homes after bidding goodbye to each other. Ruby and I laid down on the bed soon after changing to pajamas and removing make up exhausted from the fun we had. We slept thinking about the talk Amy gave about meeting as soon as possible.

We decided to meet them the next night when we will be out for the playing and celebrations, so that no one will notice us missing. We dressed in some warm clothes in the evening as we got to the Christmas fest that was held in the town.