Chapter 4: The Acrobat's Massacre- Part 3

'The acrobat rolled the dice and it landed on...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

The dice stopped rolling.

Oh, God, please no.

It was an 8 and a diamond.

It wasn't me, thank God...

But they all started pointing their knives and guns at Zach.

"No, no, no, NO!" Megan screamed, her voice breaking, and you could notice she was sobbing without even seeing her.

"Don't you DARE lay a finger on him, you fucking bitches!"

"Sorry, wimp, acrobats' law. Get used to it unless you want to die as well." I overheard one acrobat say.

Wow, what a bastard.

Veronica: 'This is terrifying look at and listen to right now; Meghan's husband is about to get gutted and not only that, but these freaks just happen to be doing the killing. I regret even knowing Joey now.'

"Now, any last words, handsome?"

Zach just stood in place, saying nothing.

They were about to kill him when I heard a motorbike approaching.

"Wait, a sec...." Gear said, squinting his eyes.

"Guys, look! It's Heidi! She's here to help us!"

And he was right.

Heidi zoomed in on the bike and shot all the acrobats so she and Victor could untie us.

Oli: 'Suddenly, Heidi zooms in on a motorbike, shoots all the acrobats, and unties us. And I'm just thinking, 'Yes, thank you, Jesus!' ' 

"Well, thanks for the help, guys." I assured, nodding to Victor and Heidi whilst rubbing my wrists.

"And thank God none of us died. You OK, Megan?" Lana acknowledged, going over to comfort Megan.

"Y... yeah," she blubbered, wiping her eyes, still shaken up by the fact her husband nearly got murdered. "S... shaken up, that's all. I.. I'll be fine in a second."

"We should get moving before the acrobats recover," Lia suggested, picking up the dice.

"Maybe we could hide out in the arcade; maybe see if we can find anything else without nearly dying."

"OK, now that's rational thinking," I stated as I stepped off of the merry-go-round and followed everybody into the arcade, where we looked around for more clues.

We had no luck until Vanessa realised something was off about the table.

"Guys, why is there paper underneath the table? It looks stable to me. You only put paper under a desk when you need an even surface." She questioned, looking around for more paper under the table.

"Wait, that's a note!" Joey decided, grabbing and unfolding it, and before reading it aloud to the group.

'To open the bookshelf and see what's behind, the password is what the dice would say if they wanted you all to be spared.'

Valentina: 'I notice there's a gap of two squares in it next to the bookshelf, which is big enough to fit the dice in. The problem is, dice don't speak.'