Chapter 17: The Stone Man- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, this will contain a moment inspired by the Ungodly Machine victor's return fight (WHO'S THE FIXER NOW?!). So, that's why that's the picture. I thought I should clear that up. But enough talk, let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The door to the lounge opened, causing us to hold our breath..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

We look towards the lounge door as it slowly opens.

Vanessa immediately breaks down crying as Lia and Zach walk back into the lounge.

Gear: 'You have got to be fucking with me right now.'

"I'm still alive, bitches!" Zach mocked, before laughing.

I was just in pure shock. How, in the name of all things holy and right, is this tired-ass hoe still alive?

"You KILLED Veronica!" Lana wailed, pissed at Zach to a very high degree.

"WHO'S THE CUPID NOW, THEN?!" Zach screamed, clapping his hands.

"She was my sister! That's it, lemme at him!" Vanessa vociferated, lunging for Zach.

"I'm invincible. What part of that do you not understand, you twat?" Zach scoffed, moving to the side.

"If you don't shut up, I will not hesitate to punch you." I fumed, on the verge of either losing it at Zach or losing it at my friends.

"OK, can we all please stop fighting? We've got another artifact to find and we are getting nowhere right now." Gear advised, a look of concern on his face.

"I second that!" Lana shouted.

"Yeah, I gotta agree. Lana, quick heads up, Gear's still mine." Lia lampooned.

"Nobody asked, Lia," Oli stated.

Valentina: 'I hate Lia and Zach at the moment; if they don't die soon, we won't be getting out of here alive.'

This is too messed up; I need to defend myself, but I also need to defend my friends against Zach. He has to die. I won't stop until he's a goner.

Time to do what I've wanted to do since I was in freshman year...

Be a bad-ass motherfucker.