Chapter 13: The Un-named Bandit- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, I know the pictures are a little confusing, but this one has to do with some of the moments in this chapter. Also, there is light fluff in this chapter, so if you fangirl, don't blame me. But, enough talk. Let's get on with the last part of the Un-named Bandit!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But soon, the door to the lounge opened and we all held our breath..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

The door to the lounge opens.

Gear's hands reach his mouth.

Lana walks back in with the Bandit's Hat.

"LANA!" we all exclaim, standing up.

Vanessa was crying and Gear's eyes were wide open, his hands still covering his mouth.

Gear: 'Oh... my God. You don't know how relieved I am right now. As devastated as I am that Lizzie's dead, I'm just as happy my sweetheart's still alive. Damn; I'm so lucky.'

Gear ran over to Lana and kissed her. It's nice to have some unity in the group.

Lia: 'I look over at Gear and Lana kissing and I get this knot in my stomach and I feel myself getting mad. Hold on... I think I'm in love with Gear, but I'm envious of Lana. Give me a minute... *Cue long silence as Lia thinks* Oh, SHIT! I am in love with Gear!'

"Babe, I'm so happy you're still alive." Gear said, squeezing Lana.

I'm in awe she can breathe.

Gear let go of her, Lana putting the hat on the shelf.

"But, that must mean..." Veronica whispered, dread on her face.

"Yeah, Lizzie's dead," Oli confirmed.

The optimism in the air passed as quickly as it came.

"Well, I'm pleased," Zach murmured, creating some odd expressions.

"We need to stop with the arguing. We need to move forward and focus on getting out of there; for Lizzie, Joey and Megan." I requested, somehow causing some comfort.

"Well, you all did still kill Megan," Zach replied.

"Bitch, that was 2 hours ago!" Lia shouted, Oli moving in to settle her down.

"Come on, guys," Gear sighed, pulling Lana closer to him. "Let's get this next artifact."

And now, the mission progresses.

The plot thickens.

Here. We go. Again.