Chapter 9: Howling Demise - Part 4

"The door to the lounge opened, causing the Delamont saviors to hold their breath..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

I opened the door to the lounge, the artifact in my hands.

Lana had her mouth covered in shock.

I walked inside and everybody stood.

"VALENTINA!" they shouted. 

Lizzie and Lana were cheering, and everybody was so lively.

Oli: 'Thank ... you GOD! Valentina is back and I am so glad! Now, let's move forward.'

I ran over to Oli and he hugged me, lifting me up off the ground and spinning me around.

I didn't know they cared about me so much.

"Girl, you don't know how scared we were! We thought you were going to die! We thought you were dead!" Gear beamed.

"Well, if you wanted to kill me, you should have asked me." I grinned, making the group laugh.

And.. Zach's just pissed.

"HOW IS THIS BITCH STILL ALIVE!?"Zach bellowed, stopping the celebrations. "Shouldn't we care that Joey's dead?"

"Yeah, we don't care, anyhow," I said, slipping the dog's head onto the shelf.

Lia: 'Bitch, Valentina is back and we are feeling ourselves again! There's six artifacts left until we can go home!

"So, what's next for us?" Lizzie questioned.

"We're going to move forward." Oli cheered, determined.

"We're going to move forward, as a team." Gear chimed.

TO BE CONTINUED. <3