Chapter 5: The Acrobats Massacre- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, I just want to warn you that this chapter will contain a LOT of arguing, cursing, slight angst and a shit-ton of drama. Just a quick warning. Now, let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'And as we entered, we all held our breath....'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

Me, Gear, Lana, Oli, and Joey re-entered the lounge.

As soon as we entered, everybody fell into shock-terror.

"No!" Vanessa gasped, her hands covering her mouth as she stood.

"Is Megan dead?" Lizzie questioned, worry written on her face.

"Yeah. The damn acrobat started throwing knives at her and we had to cleanse the baton..." Gear stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"There was no way... we could've saved her..." Lana confessed, biting her lip to hide the fact she was on the brink of crying.

Zach's face dropped straight into his fists.

It broke him, crushed him even.

Lizzie: 'Yeah... we've made the mistake that is going to cost us our lives.'

"The only thing I heard," Zach fumed, standing, still crying. "Is that you KILLED MY WIFE!"

"OK, not meaning to be rude, but if you're going to blame any of us, blame Joey; he was her partner," Lia said, causing Veronica to nudge her.

"BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS, YOU FUCKING CUNTS!" He roared, sobbing with resentment.

Oli: 'Is this because we all voted for Megan and Zach and her voted for me and Gear?'

"And we have Dumb and Dumber over there!" Zach yelled, pointing at Gear and Lana.

"You told the others about their relationship, didn't you, Lizzie?" I asked, setting an eyebrow in the air, avoiding the fact that Zach's actions had me shaken to the bone with dread.

"Well, I thought it was crucial. You know, so we didn't get suspicious in the future." Lizzie explained, many of us agreeing with someone for once.

Zach was livid.

He was still muttering under his breath about how we were all freaks, leaving us all frozen.

It's as though he went crazy or was plotting our demise.

And then... he halted.

He looked at us all, and we were all terrified.

Tears of rage still streamed down his face.

The room fell as silent as a church in prayer.

Soon, he spoke.

"If she can't make it, nobody can..."

TO BE CONTINUED. <3