Chapter 19: The Steampunk Twins- Part 2

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, this part is gonna be a little bit wild; there's gonna be seduction, there's gonna be drama, it's gonna be crazy. So, I hope you guys are ready for a wild ride. So, enough talk. Let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We turn to face the shop and see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

We look at the shop and see some crazy-ass inventions, some things you could see in Saw, there was one of those choker things that I'm sure we're in the movie and this place looks messed up to a degree I'm not willing to describe.

"OK, the only thing we know at this point is that we need to find these Toxic Chambers, whatever the hell they are," Gear expressed, putting his hand in his pants pocket. "So, where do we look?"

"Maybe this could help? I swear, they need to hide this stuff better. This is getting WAY too easy." Lana complained, holding a notebook in her hand.

She opened it and it read:

'I've hidden the Toxic Chambers behind three tests; one of risks, one of shock, and one of power. For the test of risks, one of you must hit the switch, stick your hand into the chute lined with circular saw blades and risk losing your hand by keeping it in there for 10 seconds.'

"Yeah... no," Zach said, backing away slowly.

"Zach, I think you honestly should try to do something. Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying; make a move already!" Vanessa groused, sticking her arm out to face what looked to be a garbage disposal.

"Fuck it. I'll do it." I voiced, walking towards said garbage disposal.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? I do not want you to lose your hand, Val." Oli squalled, a look of pure concern on his face.

Oli: 'My closest friend in my alliance and this group is going to put her hand into a chute with circular saw blades in it and risk LOSING HER HAND. If he loses her hand, I finally have a reason to blame Zach for something because he had a chance to step up and didn't take it.'

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm supposed to be a badass and a badass would happily risk losing her hand if it meant you guys would be OK." I asserted, wanting to convince everybody I will do whatever it takes to help them out.

"I'm just going to take your word for it, where's this switch?" Lia pondered before finding it.

I already had my hand in the chute and I was just acting like there was nothing there. Everybody was counting to 10, and I was just pretending I was reaching into a claw machine to get something for a kid.

Yes, I've done that before.

"10!" Everybody finished counting. I took my hand out of the chute and it was still intact.

Gear: 'What. The. FUCK?! Valentina just stuck her hand into a garbage chute with circular saw blades in it and acted like nothing was happening! This bitch is a badass and I'm not even kidding.'

Whilst we were all trying to process the situation, a slot popped open on the side of the table, revealing a lever. There was also a note. It read:

'Pull the lever if you can handle a surprise. But be careful; it will shock you how hard it is to hold on to.'