Chapter 23: Scarring Swords- Part 2

Author's Note: These pictures are getting worse, I know. There is not many sword related things in Escape The Night I could work with, so I'm so sorry these pictures suck. So, like I said, most of these things for cleansing this artifact are fully original, thank God. Let's just say I'm too creative for my own good. 

Also, this one may be a little bit long, so please keep that in mind. So, grab some snacks and a drink if you want and let's get on with the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We look at the person and see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

We head outside and see this strange woman in red and black with a sword in her hands. It looks like something you could use for sword-swallowing and it even had blood on it.

This must be the Sword Swallower, and she hurt herself ramming that thing down her throat.

Then, Oli runs towards the arcade again.

"Oli, what are you doing, you coward!?" Zach exploded, thinking Oli was trying to hide.

"OK, A) Don't yell or this sword swallower is gonna start chasing us faster than you can say 'I'm gonna die tonight' and B) There was this note on the arcade door, so I went to go get it." Oli contended, showing us it.

He gave the note to Lizzie, and she read it.

It read:

'The Sword Swallower was always disgusted by the way the inventor treated his children and she always wanted to help them. So, she hid a box covered in a million hands in the shop with a lock pick inside of it, hoping the twins would find it and run away from town. Be wary, though; the Sword Swallower is onto you.'

"I'm not scared of this bitch; she's just a kid, it's not like she can hurt us." Zach scoffed, obviously thinking he was the president or something.

Gear: 'So, Zach is cussing this sword swallower out and I'm just in shock about this whole situation. Like, there's three ways you talk about a monster; you beg them not to kill you, you try to calm them down or you cuss them out. Zach cussing this girl out is just gonna get us all killed! Like, if you don't get a hold of yourself, I will drop-kick you. I'm not even kidding.'

Then, she shrieks like a banshee and just starts charging towards us, scaring the shit of us as we race to the Inventor's Shoppe.

"Being dead for three hours is not helping my body right now!" Lizzie panted, running as fast as she could. Zach was speed-walking and not actually running and is just weighing this group down.

"The door better be open this time!" Zach grumbled, still speed-walking. Once again, I ended up kicking the door open as we all raced inside and blocked the door with a plank, the Sword Swallower pounding on it.

We looked around for a box covered in hands. We weren't having much luck because Zach kept holding up stray hands that were lying around all over the place and saying that this was what the note was talking about.

"Zach, I swear to God, if you hold another hand up, I'll slap you with it." Lana expressed, pointing at Zach. We all started giggling and I could see Gear was looking over at Lana.