Chapter 12: The Un-named Bandit- Part 3.1

"But now, onto pleading our own cases..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

"I still think Val should go in," Zach explained, frustrated everybody was disagreeing with him.

We were pleading our cases and considering who should be voted in when he suggested voting me in again.

Of course, everybody was against the idea.

"She's done so much tonight! Plus, she did the last challenge! Cut the girl a break!" Lizzie shouted, trying to calm everyone down.

"Well, are you sure that counts?" Zach hissed, trying to change their minds.

"I mean, you still have to do shit, but surviving a challenge and being one of the intelligent people has to count." Gear spat.

"Listen!" I exploded, wanting to say my part.

Everybody went quiet.

Oli: 'She's going to lose it and come for us, isn't she?'

"I was going to say, if we're voting based on physical ability, I can do the splits." I said, getting surprised looks from everybody.

"Prove it, sweetie!" Lia joked, eager.

I got up and started sliding into the splits, similar to a drag queen.

"Don't rip your jumpsuit!" Gear shouts, trying hard not to burst into laughter.

"Let's hope I don't rip this jumpsuit!" I giggle back.

I look over at everybody, and they are in pure shock at everything.

I land on the floor, still in the splits.

Everybody was going crazy.

Vanessa: 'Is there something this girl can't do?!'

"You've got my vote! I mean, not my vote." Veronica trilled.

I stood up and sat back down.

"Happy now?" I sigh at Zach. I didn't get a reply.

"It is now time to vote. Tap the card of the person you believe should enter the challenge. We'll start with you." Heidi said, motioning to Gear.

Gear: 'I've got a major inkling Zach is trying to separate my alliance. So, we vote him in and save the group from the drama he's bringing to the group, and also keep our alliance strong to get out of here.'

Oli voted. Then it was Zach. It was Lana, then Vanessa and Veronica, then Lia.

Lia: 'Lizzie hasn't been carrying her weight; she's been getting through tonight with her kindness and that won't be enough to save her. So, sorry, Lizzie, I'm voting you.'

Lizzie voted next.

Lizzie: 'I'm sticking with my alliance's goal of killing Zach for the sake of sparing us from the bad energy he's bringing to the group, ever since we killed Megan- if you're going to blame someone, blame Joey, who's dead, must I add- but, he's got to go!'

And then, it was me.

I knew I had to stick with my alliance's goal, so Zach's name went into the voting deck- for what I hope is the last time.

"I will now shuffle, then draw two," Heidi announced, shuffling the cards.

I was honestly terrified for Gear and Lana; I got the vibe that Zach had put Lana's name in the deck.

Gear's going to be so pissed if it's her.

"The first person who will go into the challenge is..."

Heidi picked up the card, looked at it, and turned it around.

"The Cosplayer."

Now, I'm not saying it was shocking, but it was shocking. Everybody was so confused and surprised that Lizzie's name had been pulled from the deck.

"Bitch..." Veronica whispered. "Who voted for you?"

"The second person..."

Heidi picked up the second card, looked at it, and turned it around.

"The Supermodel."

Gear's head immediately dropped into his hands.

Oli looked like he saw a ghost.

I just zoned out.

This. Could not. Be happening.

Zach looked a smug idiot whilst Vanessa was eyeing him up like a predator eyeing up prey.

"Come on, girls; we'd best get this over and done with." Victor sighed.

"See you in a sec." I heard Lana say, kissing Gear on the cheek before standing up and walking off.

"Bye, guys. If I die doing this, remember me. And if Lizzie dies and I come back, remember her too." Lana remarked, blowing us all a kiss and waving, just like I did before walking away.

This has got to be the worst hour of tonight...