Chapter 26: Scarring Swords- Part 4

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, first things first, thank you so much 1.6K reads! I never expected to even get to 1K when I first writing this and now, here we are. Also, this chapter will be very fluffy and wholesome, so if you fangirl really hard, that was kind of the intention. So, enough talk, let's get into the chapter and the cuteness that comes with it!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The door to the lounge opened, causing us to hold our breath..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

The door to the lounge opens, but the winner doesn't walk in; it's Victor and Heidi... and Heidi is holding Gear's ripped-up shirt.

"Why is Gear's shirt all ripped up?" Oli pondered, looking a little worried.

"Oli, maybe not now..." Lizzie trembled, causing Oli to just cover his mouth in shock. 

And of course, Lana is broken. 

I just go numb and start lightly crying.

Valentina: 'I see Heidi walk in with Gear's ripped-up shirt and my heart just... drops and I just... can't help but cry. I think Gear's dead. Lana's boyfriend and our closest ally... he's dead. *Her head would fall into her hand* Fuck me.'

But then, Gear walks into the lounge with the Sword Swallower's Sword in his hands. And we were all just way too excited.

"GEAR!" We shout, standing up. We were just in shock.

It was crazy. I was crying with happiness.

Thank God he's OK!

Lana: '*Has a little squealing and giggling fit in the confessional.* I'm crying right now! Gear's still alive and I'm just so glad we can still be together. I'm just so happy right now and I can tell everybody else is too. Well, except Zach, but fuck that tired-ass cunt.'

Lana was crying from the joy of the situation as Gear put the sword on the shelf and Lana ran into his arms. Gear picked her up and started spinning her around as they hugged each other, me and Lizzie trying not to lose our minds.

Lizzie: 'Oh my GOD, these two are so cute together! I'm trying so hard not to die of this cuteness right now... and also not punch Zach because I can tell he's annoyed and wants to yell at us.'

After what felt like an hour, Gear put Lana down and pulled her into a kiss. This was all just too much for my heart.

"Aw." We all gushed, the moment obviously being too cute. Well, Zach didn't take part in it. (Surprise much?)

"Well, at least we all know why I'm trying to get out of here now." Gear grinned, pulling Lana closer to him.

"And we couldn't agree more. Now, bring it in, guys! Group hug!" I shouted, causing everybody interested in the situation to hug each other.

Best. Winner's return. EVER.