Howling Demise: Prologue

Author's note: Hey, guys! So, here's a quick summary of this: This monster is inspired by Cerebus (correct my spelling if I'm wrong), who is the guardian of the underworld in Greek mythology. The monster herself is a dog woman who is a person with a human head with features that look like a dog and two dog heads on each of her shoulders. Just in case you didn't know.

So, let's get into the chapter!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/3rd Person POV:

Kiara shook.

It startled her.

A group of rowdies burst into Laceline Rockettes whilst she was waiting for her date and attacked her.

Fleeing through the back door, she hid in an alleyway, weeping and shaking.

Bruises and scrapes covered her arms, and a gunshot wound covered her ankle in blood

She couldn't move. She was just sat there.

Then, she heard a whoosh.

A lady in a deep purple gown with horns on her head appeared from in front of an adjacent shop and strolled towards Kiara.

"S... stay back! Don't hurt me, get away from me!" she shouted, still panicking from the attack and trying to move.

"It's OK, it's OK. I'm here to defend you. I can make you powerful, I can give you the valor of a wolf." The lady said.

She showed a collar from behind her back.

"You just need to take this."

Kiara wanted to prove those thugs wrong. She snatched the collar. She screamed in shock and pain as magic surrounded her.

By the time the magic had transformed her, the strange horned lady was gone.

Kiara stepped out of the alleyway and looked into the nearby window.

She was a new person now.

She appeared to be a wolf, two dogs' heads on her shoulders.

Kiara turned away from the window , now howling at the moon.

She was no longer Kiara.

She was the Delamont Dog Woman....