Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, this will contain a lot of swearing, arguing and some drama. Yes, there is lots of drama and tension, it's to move the plot forward. Just thought you would want to know. But anyway, enough talk Let's get into the second 'Back In The Lounge' segment! 

Your author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator/ 3rd Person POV:

Joey and Valentina had left to face the Dog Woman's challenge.

The room was filled to the brim with many emotions, though resentment and sorrow were the most prominent.

Oli looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't bring himself to speak out.

Valentina had been his dearest friend so far in the night and now, she was at risk of losing her life.

It seemed like he was going to break down.

So Lizzie spoke up.

"Oli, if you want to say something, spit it out already. Nobody's going to criticise you." She consoled him.

And with that, he opened up.

"I've been in one of these positions before." He stumbled.

Everybody was astounded by his words.

"Oli, not meaning to be rude... but what the fuck are you talking about?" Gear pondered, sounding confused and worried.

"So, Joey had a party at an estate he inherited in the year 1920. I was invited. Turns out the house was possessed by evil and it killed everybody except me, Joey, and this girl called Eva. I came here to apologise. Every year since something like this has happened, I've heard about it. It's been four years since that death party, you see." 

He looked down, downright terrified, explaining the situation.

"Yeah... that sounds terrible," Lana whispered, her hand on her heart. "Should we change the subject?"

"Yeah, sounds like a decent idea. I wanted to ask who voted Val into the challenge, anyway." Lia said.

"Oh, yeah, about that; that was me who did that. She's futile." Zach scoffed, rolling his eyes.

Lana started crying.

"Oh great! What is it now, you wuss?" He retorted.

"It's just that... we formed an alliance, and she's in it and the fact you want her to die is breaking my heart!" Lana quavered.

Lia: 'I'm now devastated. Lana, Oli, and Lizzie are crying now and Vanessa's on the brink of crying and everybody's devastated by the thought that we could lose Valentina because Zach's a bitch. This whole thing is horrible to watch.'

"Why are we all crying? Of course, she's going to die, she's a useless little brat, and she did nothing when we were in the diner!" Zach barked, not helping the situation at all.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK, BITCH!" Oli screamed, still sobbing. 

"SHE'S SOMEBODY I CAN CALL AN ACTUAL FRIEND AND YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HER?!"

Gear was trying to keep a brave face on as he spoke up.

"Yeah, I agree with Oli; we've only been here for two hours and she's already done a lot for the team. You're taking out the best people, so we'll listen to you. I see through your lies. But there's still a chance she'll survive - she may be the one coming back." He contended.

"I reject that hope," Zach muttered.

Lizzie was bawling at this point.

"Zach, shut up, your worthless pig! Nobody cares about your opinion anymore! I've had with you! I hope you die!" she exploded.

"Don't we all, Lizzie?" Lia bleated, flipping Zach off again since she couldn't be bothered talking to him any longer.

Soon, after an awkward silence, the footsteps getting closer to the lounge door got louder.

It sounded like a pair of heels.

The door to the lounge opened, causing the Delamont saviors to hold their breath...