Chapter 36: The Delamont Mistress- Part 2

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, here we are with part 2 of the finale! After this, there is one part left to go and the Delamont story will be over. So, I hope you guys are enjoying the finale so far, but we are just getting started. So, enough talk. Let's get on with Part 2 of the finale!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here goes nothing...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentina's POV:

I finally jump off the balcony, much to everybody else's shock-horror, that I might have really hurt myself.

Gear: 'I see Valentina jump off of the balcony and my heart drops with her. I think she's hurt. Like, broken a leg or something.'

"VAL! Are you OK!?" Oli shouted, nearly on the brink of tears.

"Nobody panic; I'm OK. But I gotta go before these things catch me." I promised, standing up and immediately sprinting around town, the undead demons following me.

So, to put it bluntly, here's what I did:

I jumped off of the balcony, cut through the drugstore, ran around the back of the Inventor's Shoppe, and then kicked the side door of Laceline Rockette's open, locked it and went back up the stairs.

"So..." I sighed, out of breath from running a full-on obstacle course around town.

"Who's doing the ribbon? Because whoever's doing it, put that mask on and somebody should distract the demon-zombie things."

"But the problem is.... we don't know where the mask or the ribbon is." Gear drawled, sticking his hands out.

I just immediately look around for a ribbon of some description. And then

I spot something.

Valentina: 'So, when we're trying to find the dancer's ribbon and this mask, I find a ribbon and see it's hanging from the ceiling. And something in my brain clicks.'

"OK, Lana, there is a box right above your head. Grab it and pull it down. I think the ribbon is in it." I asked, pointing to above where Lana is standing.

She grabs the box and gets it open.

And inside, just as I guessed, is the ribbon and the mask as well.

There was also a note, which Oli grabbed and read.

It read:

'The Dancer's Mask reeks of blood, which can make you blend in as a demon. The user will still be able to see out of the mask, but will need the help of an eager eye from a higher viewpoint to tie the ribbon in the correct spot.'

"Well, I'll do it. The eye holes are tiny, but I still want to do something." Oli offered, holding his hand out like he was asking for the mask.

We agreed to it and put the mask on him.

After we got it on him, Lana and I tried to direct him whilst Gear tried to keep the doors locked.

Oli could still see under the mask, but it wasn't really helping a lot as he kept bumping into stuff for about three minutes straight.

"Oli, go to your left!" I shouted, trying to move him in the right direction.

We were really close to finishing this really weird star shape we had to complete in order to get the lock, but Oli was going the wrong way.

I was about to do it myself when he finally got it and a chest inside popped open.

"Wait, guys! I got the second lock!" Gear called out from downstairs, us racing down them.

Oli quickly took the mask and rushed back inside.

We found a note for the last Life Lock.

I read it this time and it read:

'The Inventor whose goggles you had to cleanse had a thing for hands. He made multiple ones of stained glass and hid them in his shop. To find the last Life Lock, you must break all of his hands and hope the one you break contains the lock.'

Lana: 'So, this note says that this inventor guy whose goggles we had to cleanse a few hours ago apparently made a lot of stained glass hands and hid them in his Shoppe...'

Oli: 'So, if we want to get the last Life Lock, we need to find and break these glass hands and hope the one we break contains this lock.'

We all race to the Shoppe- which is conveniently right next to Laceline Rockette's- but, weirdly enough, the door is locked.

"Well, not anymore!" I giggle, kicking the door open for the third time tonight. We all hurry inside, block the door and try to find some glass hands.

We do find some of them. But when we threw them on the floor, there was nothing in them.

This cycle went on for nearly 8 minutes.

But then, I found a hand in a drawer.

I smashed it off of the floor and, low and behold, we found the last Life Lock and a note.

"Oh, thank God we finally found that. I nearly got glass in my foot." I sigh, putting my face in my hands.

Gear grabs the note that was in the hand and read it.

It read:

'Now you have found all three Life Locks, you will now find a harp in your lounge when you arrive back there. Strum it twice and the SAE will come back and help you finish what you started.'

We break out of the Inventor's Shoppe, manoeuvre through EVEN MORE demon zombies, and make it back into the lounge unharmed.

And, as the note said, there was a harp there.

Thinking it was a smart thing to do, we placed the three Life Locks in a triangle around the harp as I strummed it twice.

Then, out of nowhere, magic flies off of the harp, and smoke fills the archway, as well as loud footsteps approaching the lounge.

We look towards the doorway, and through the smoke; we see...

TO BE CONTINUED. <3