46) Of Love and Imagery

Date: December 26th
Time: 7:30pm
Location: Namjoon's house
Mood: Extra dramatic Jimin
<><><>

"Hyuuuung!"

Busting into Namjoon's living room had everyone turning to search for the source of the noise and Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok all answering at once, "Yes?"

"She's SCARY!" Jimin wailed out, not bothering to direct the exclamation to any hyung in particular. "She's really, really scary!!"

"Who's scary?" Hoseok, with a bag of chips in his lap, was situated between Jungkook and Taehyung, both of whom were holding playstation controllers

"My mate!"

This was met with a sounds of disbelief and some snickering. They'd all met Y/n and she was the furthest thing from scary.

"What did you do, Jimin?" Jin asked with crossed arms and narrowed eyes, sounding more like his parent than his father did on most occasions.

"What makes you think he did something?" Hoseok laughed.

"I raised him." Came from Jin.

"Hyung did you do something naughty?" Jungkook giggled.

Jimin couldn't help but to blush red at the thought, but that daydream was quickly wiped away when he recalled how terrifying his mate had been over walking into her bedroom to find him naked. To imagine what she might do if he tried anything sexual...he'd probably be dead. In fact, he was lucky to have escaped her apartment with his life.

"No." his voice was listless, dead. It was enough to draw everyone's gaze as they looked on in concern. Dropping down to the floor next to the coffee table, he answered the unvoiced question in their eyes.

"She pulled a gun on me."

"WHAT!" They all yelled at once.

"A stun gun." he sighed sadly.

There was a collective sigh of relief around the room before Jin flinched and had to noticeably hold himself back from slapping Jimin upside the head.

He decide on scolding instead. "YAH! Don't say things like that!"

"Hyung," he breathed out, staring down at his hands, "I saw my whole life flash before my eyes. I almost died. She was like," he tried for a villainous voice that came off more comical than scary, "'you think you're funny, Park?' Then she pulled out the gun and came at me so I had to grab my clothes and go!"

Jimin failed to notice that this drew everyone's undivided attention. He was too caught up in the memory of the murderous look on Y/n's face. She had never looked like that. At that moment she had become a different person, ready to electrocute him off the earth. When she first walked in, there was only silence. That lasted as long as it took for her to notice his state of undress and then all hell had broken lose. The dark storm clouds in her eyes darkened her features. Her jaw set tightly and the fiercest of glares threatened to burst him into flames. And it might have if she hadn't calmly opened her desk drawer and pulled out a stun gun.