56) Of Hi and Hello

After the first break we're in Wolfy's POV, so the italic thoughts are Jimin speaking.

<><><>
Date: January 13th
Time: 11:00am
Location : Jimin's house
Mood: Move bitch get out the way 🎶
<><><>

That morning Hobi arrived at the Park household with Yoongi. Behind them the zombie-like image of Jungkook slouched in, glaring with as much energy as one could at 11am on a Saturday morning. The alpha male of the household had noticed some odd behavior from his youngest pack member's wolf lately and wanted to keep him close at full moon. He theorized that it was only the teenager's already raging hormones getting in the way and making Jungkook's life harder, as he could recall some similar interactions with his other brothers around this same age.

Or it could be the intense training the kid had suddenly thrown his body into. Jin had been serious about wanting him to exercise more and spend less time gaming, but no one had expected the high levels of energy and rage Jungkook had displayed as he threw himself into training his body. But of course, although these were actions of a maturing young man growing into adulthood, his brothers still thought he was the cutest thing ever.

To Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung, Jungkook was the essence of virtue. Innocence. The purest wolf and child ever known to man. Virginal. Mary had nothing on Jungkook.

And what that pure man-child wanted right now was to go back to sleep. Mr Park bid them farewell as he was leaving the house that they were entering. Jungkook managed a polite bow before kicking his shoes off and trudging into the living room where a fidgety Jimin was sat on the couch. Without a word, the youngest dropped down next to him, laying his head on his hyung's lap. He grabbed Jimin's hand and instructed him without verbalization that he wanted his hair to be stroked as he went back to sleep.

Jimin obliged, of course, because this was their sinless, sweet baby Jungkook.

...They were all blind to the fact that the young man was actually pretty evil.

"How's everything?" Hobi had recently dyed his hair so that it let off an earthy, auburn glow. It was parted in the middle so that it framed his heart shaped face, exhibiting the ridiculously beautiful forehead that the strands would usually hide.

After casting a glance at his best friend, Yoongi had to look elsewhere because he already simped hard enough for Hobi as it was.

"Fine, I guess." Jimin said, but it was an understatement. Really, he was fine, but really, he felt like dying.

Already they were feeling the affects of the impending full moon. As this time of month made all of their senses go into hyperdrive, bright lights and bold colors irritated their eyes, high pitched sounds were unbearable to their ears, and every ache and itch in their bodies was highly noticeable. On top of that, for Jimin and Namjoon, there was an extreme primal urge to find their mate and protect, to see, touch, smell and mark them.

It was through years of training, and the bond and love they felt for their soulmates that kept Y/n and Kitty protected from that last act happening without their approval. To mark your soulmate without consent was something akin to rape in their culture, and this was the main reason for why Hoseok held the responsibility of watching over them.

Him being here was a good thing. Jimin was very aware of that. Yet on the inside, our gentle pacifist Wolfy had his hackles raised at the alpha wolf on his territory, in his den, with the intention of keeping him from his mate. He would never hurt his marshmallow, ever.