7) Of Anger and Commitment

Date: October 15th
Time: 7:04pm
Location: Work
Mood: Jimin's soft, squishy cheeks
<><><>

Jimin had made a few life decisions over the past couple days.

One: he was going to brutally murder every single spider he ever saw again. How dare they scare his mate. The second he witnessed the one in her house, and seen her in that terrified state, rage had completely overtaken his mind and actions. He couldn't recall it clearly, all he knew was one second he was running to Y/n's rescue, and the next a sick, vindictive pleasure was washing over him as he was squashing it into nonexistence.

All while his wolf sat back and insisted he was doing too much. But Jimin could put two and two together. Her fear of the eight-legged creatures and the circular scar on the back of her hand, which was indicative of a spider bite. At some point in her life, they had hurt his mate. Therefore, they all must die.

Two: Did she hate flowers or was it roses? Either way, all flowers must die.

Seriously doing way too much.

Three: For some reason she remained distant, even when he forcefully inserted himself into her life so that she would have less places to run away from him.

I can't. Imagine. WHY.

So far she'd only said a few words to him. The only reasonable conclusion would be that she was far more bashful than he had originally thought. A part of him wondered if something bad had happened to make her that way, or if she had always been like this. He had to favor the former because that level of shyness wasn't common.

That led him to his next decision. He had to find out what had happened, and murder everyone that was involved in hurting her.

So your solution to making our mate happy is to go on a massacre? Because that would definitely make her more comfortable with us.

He really wasn't feeling his wolf's sarcasm, but he had to admit that he made a good point. For now, he would have to stick to killing spiders.

And roses.

He'd never dated before but he thought he knew what girls liked. Namjoon had suggested all the gift ideas. It was common werewolf practice to not date before finding your mate, so that hyung was the only one who had any experience in this area. Get her cute things and flowers he insisted. She'll love it he insisted. Apparently she hated it, but that turned out to be just as well.

It was the first time she had ever looked him straight in the face and spoke clearly. First 'this bothers me', then 'thank you'. Obviously the rose had bothered her to a great extent and he wasn't going to question why, only destroy whatever it was that brought forth any negative feelings in her.

"You're welcome." he answered back softly, as though this spell might be broken if he were any louder. She smiled in response, just a small, half movement, but he saw it.

A cold wind gust traveling down the alley broke the moment, bringing a shiver to his mate. Jumping to his feet, he rushed to open the door for her. What was he thinking?!? She could get hypothermia out here!

Inwardly, his wolf sighed.

With a ducked head and pink dusted cheeks she rushed inside, uttering a quiet thanks.

An hour later after he'd straightened the shelves and restocked a few items, only a handful of customers had come in. Not for the first time, he wondered how on earth his cousin managed to keep this place open.