50) Of Sleepovers and Cuddles

Date: December 28th
Time: 12:27am
Location: Still at Y/n's place
Mood: ⚠️CHOKING WARNING AHEAD PLEASE USE CAUTION IN THE CONSUMPTION OF FLUFF⚠️
<><><>

After lots of hugs, a dinner and a movie, and an absurd amount of butt jokes from Hyuna, Taehyung cheered up. As the hours peeled by, Y/n grew more comfortable with Jimin's friend and her stutter minimized until it was just an occasional happening. She listened with interest as Hyuna and the guys exchanged stories about their packs, occasionally jotting down a note or two.

Jimin told them about some of the music Y/n had him listen to, Hyuna complained more about how her father was always losing the tv remote, and Taehyung asked Y/n for more facts like how the sun was able to burn in space with no oxygen and how pigs were important to the ecosystem.

When the sun had long been set and the clock said it was past midnight, Tae and Hyuna left, slowly being followed by an unwilling Jimin. Before he could leave, Y/n grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He had been here all day, but she missed him. With all the company surrounding them, they hadn't gotten to have any alone time since his secret had been revealed and there was much more that she wanted to know, and so much more time she yearned to share with him.

"You can stay tonight...if you want." At his widened eyes, she blushed hard and quickly corrected herself. "I-I don't mean—that! I meant, th-that I miss you and-and....never mind."

"I'll stay!" Without warning he swooped in and kissed her. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"Ok." They shared a bashful grin and swung their clasped hands back and forth. "I think we have a spare toothbrush that hasn't been opened yet."

After his answering nod, she led him through the apartment to her bedroom and began rifling through her drawers until she found a hand-me-down set of sweats Seo-Joon had given her. They fit him and oversized outfits were her thing, so there was no doubt they would fit Jimin as well. Giggles filled the hallway as he gathered her up into a back hug and they stumbled their way to the washroom, neither willing to separate.

The moment came when they had to. She moved away to flip on the light in the bathroom and began a search for the unused toothbrush which was eventually found still in it's package.

Jimin took it from her hands when she offered it to him. "Thanks baby. I love you."

"You're welcome." She blushed and looked down. "I love you too."

"I loved you first." With a happy grin he kissed her nose. "Which one is yours?"

She blinked in confusion before following his arm to find that he was pointing at the toothbrush holder on the sink.

"This one." She plucked the red toothbrush from it's holder and located the paste, applying it to hers before also giving him a generous amount.

They set to work brushing, every few moments looking to one another only to smile. Today had been a good day. Maybe the best day of their relationship and there were tingles racing up and down her spine and fingers and toes that told her there was still more to come. Any time spent with him was good, but today had been top notch. The way his eyes sought out her own, and how his hands itched to hold hers, his smile and the sincerity of his words made her feel more loved than she ever had been.

And when they had finished washing up and had to separate to change into their pajamas, time seemed to have begun to drag by. She tore off her own day clothes and slipped on her night ones in record time before sprinting back out of her room, but it was like forever and a day had passed in the meantime. At least in their minds.