33) Of Kisses and Stutters

Date: November 21st
Time:9:04pm
Location: Outside Y/n's apartment
Mood: Post Nevis Swing Jungkook
<><><>

By the time they were back where they first met for the date, both of their faces hurt from smiling so much. 

That didn't stop Jimin from trying to kiss her anyway. Alarmed and paranoid that people were watching she squealed and tried to make a break for it. Of course, when she wasn't willing to let go of his hand until the very last second, this wasn't an easy getaway. He caught her easily and wrapped her up right in a bear hug, ignoring her constant squirming to be let loose.

"Jimiiiin," she whined whilst anxiously casting her gaze for any peeping eyes.

This task was easily forgotten when he proceeded to kiss the life out of her. Eventually she forgot why she even wanted to be free. Obviously kissing him back was deemed far more important on the scale of things. It wasn't everyday you got to kiss an actual Park Jimin. If Seo-Joon were to have appeared at that moment, her crush's life would have been at stake but thankfully, he was no where in sight.

"Jimin, stop." she said halfheartedly and wiggled in his grip.

"Fine." He agreed and turned his head to present his cheek. "But one more."

Flushing, another careful glance was thrown about before she delivered a shy peck. His nose crinkled as he grinned and turned the other way, offering the opposite cheek.

"One more."

Without question she gave another and looked to the apartment entrance. Seo-Joon could come out at any moment.

When he made no move to let her go she squirmed again.

"Hmmm," he pretended to think. "Nah, I think I'll you keep you."

"Jimin!" Though she would rather it didn't, her voice whined once more.

"Fine, fine...one more." This time he puckered his lips, which did not help to un-heat her face.

"That's what you said last time."

Pulling back, his gaze full of affection and some longing made her heart pound against her ribcage.

"Hey," he uttered softy, "you aren't stuttering anymore."

She wasn't? This information was new. Now that he pointed it out she realized he was right. That stutter had been with her since childhood and believe it or not, was much better than it had used to be. Back then it was all the time. Now it reared it's ugly head when she was nervous.

"Sorry." The sentiment felt required, though she couldn't understand why.

"Why would you be sorry for that? What you should be sorry for is not giving me my kiss. Where's my kiss, red? Huh?"

"Um—I.." He was smiling again, obviously having been teasing her.

"But seriously," for the fifth time (she was keeping count) his fingers pet her earlobe. "Don't ever say you're sorry unless you did something wrong or I'll be mad at you. Got it?" At her reluctant nod he puckered his lips again. Giggling cutely and blushing like there so was no tomorrow, she relented and pressed her lips to his.

"Mm," he hummed into the kiss before she pulled away. "Guess what."

"What?"

"I lied. I need one more. Right here." This time he angled his head downward and presented his forehead.