40) Of Teases and Bunny

Date: December 11th
Time: 2:10pm
Location: Jimin's house, the bathroom
Mood: Hyung!
<><><>

"Hyung!"

Namjoon sighed. An exhausted, why-is-my-life-like-this type of a sigh that made the other person within earshot feel his deep and tragic pain.

"Yes?" He questioned into the phone while watching as Kitty gave up on their interrupted conversation and walked out of the room.

"I have a problem." Jimin sounded stressed as he went on to explain his situation and what Y/n had seen. When he finished he waited for Namjoon (who had yet to give him any solid advice) to guide him.

"Explain something to me." He began and Jimin eagerly agreed. "You spent all night cleaning your house?"

"I did." He nodded proudly.

"You went over every bit of it?"

"Everywhere except for dad's room."

"So...you cleaned your whole house. Every centimeter. All night. And you managed to leave out every sign conceivable that points to you being a werewolf???"

"Yep, ahuh. I did do that."

"And you didn't think that would look off to her? Pictures of yourself in wolf form all over the house??"

Fidgeting nervously, he lowered his voice to ensure that Y/n couldn't hear the conversation. He had turned on Netflix for her and excused himself to the bathroom in order to get advice. "I didn't think about it. Those things are normal to me, I see them everyday. It wasn't until she was here that I realized how strange it must look."

Another long sigh was sent back through the phone. "Do you think she bought the Huskie story?"

"I think so." At the memory, his wolf rolled over happily. Ever since she'd expressed the desire the meet him, he'd been purring nonstop. Jimin would have liked to have shared the same excitement but he was too afraid of how she might react when she found out the real truth. Obviously the truth would have to come out eventually, but he wasn't ready. There was a chance this would scare her, that it might chase her away. And before that happened he wanted to get in as much time with her as he could. Just in case things didn't go well.

Inside, he deflated at the thought.

"Then, if she doesn't bring it up again don't worry about it. But..." Namjoon trailed off, piquing Jimin's interest in his thinking so he encouraged him to go on. Eventually his hyung answered, voice wary. "Why do you think she asked you if you were a werewolf? You think it was really a joke? Or is she catching on?"

"I don't know." He replied truthfully. He wasn't sure he wanted to think about the possibility of her catching on. He wasn't ready for that conversation.

Thinking back to his mate, all adorable in her red sweater and form fitting pants, a strong urge to see her sprouted from within. Enough to forget his worries and end the conversation with his hyung.

When he arrived back in his bedroom he took in the sight of her sitting cross-legged on his bed, too enraptured with the show on the tv to acknowledge his presence. When he moved to sit next to her she wiggled closer until their sides touched, though her attention never left the show.

Meanwhile, he couldn't force his eyes to part from her. Clearly the moon goddess knew what she was doing because every centimeter of skin and each individual hair was like treasure he'd just unearthed. The scent was another thing. He realized that it was a combination of all the things he loved. Things that only carried happy memories and that he felt a deep connection to. It took them so long before he was able to freely stare at her like this and just then he wondered how he had managed to stop. If she'd let him, he could look all day and never tire of it.