3) Of Stickers and Facts

Date: October 14th
Time: 10:17am
Location: The living room, Y/n's apartment
Mood: Grateful, but cautious
<><><>

After depositing Y/n safely on the couch, Jimin plopped down next to her and was instructed by her little sister to sit and wait while she prepared for 'coronation day'. Soon after the toddler had skipped away, leaving the two of them alone.

So while Y/n fidgets in place and racks her brain for an escape plan, he takes a moment to observe the living room. A television hangs on the wall directly in front of them, framed by two book shelves, the kind that are built into the wall. There's not a book in sight though, half of the shelves are packed with movies, the other half being reserved for the load of family photos. Later he will want to inspect them closer because from his current vantage point he can make out a younger version of Y/n, grinning with her two front teeth missing.

Aside from the pictures and the pale yellow rug that covers most of the floor, there isn't much in this room in terms of decor, nothing that shows much personality. Apart from the rug, the other colors displayed are all muted, grey tones. It should feel bland but the pictures and the toddler's drawing table in the corner give it the warm feeling that it would have lacked.

Rosie announces her reappearance by showing off her ballet moves and delicately leaping into the room. Now dressed in her Elsa costume and a Lion King fanny pack, she announces in her best Anna impression, "It's cowonation day!"

Jimin can't resist giggling as he and Y/n applaud.

Without further ado, Rosie unzipped her fanny pack and pulled out a small paper book and a tiara. "Dis is fa you."

She presented a book of princess stickers and a tiara to Jimin. According to the toddler, Jimin (a knight) saved the princess (Y/n) by killing the dragon (the spider). Rosie (the queen) had to reward him for this incredible feat. With princess stickers and a tiara.

Jimin loved kids, and this one especially was quickly growing on him, but he had no idea what to do with them. If he didn't accept the gift graciously she might blow up or something. He angled his head down so that the little girl could reach it better and set the tiara in place. Once that was done, Rosie placed the sticker book on his lap and told him to pick.

"Rosie, a-are you sure?" Y/n eyed her little sister in wonder. This was her precious sticker book she rarely took stickers out of. They were big, at least the size of an average palm, the princesses in their ball gowns so colorful and glittery it looked like a unicorn had barfed on the pages. The toddler loved it so much she carted it around with her everywhere, despite hardly using it.

Nodding her head, she moved her attention back to Jimin. "Chimin, which pwincess you wike?"

All of them. It was his deep dark(?) secret. He liked all Disney princess movies. But that was beside the point. Automatically he pointed to Ariel, decked out in a hot pink, ginormous ballgown, the glitter on this particular sticker near blinding.

"A good choice." Rosie declared, wasting no time in peeling the sticker and moving to place it on his shirt.

"Hold up!" Jimin fished around in his pocket for his phone. Once finding it he motioned for the toddler to put it on the case. "This way I can keep it forever."

The sticker now firmly in place, Rosie cheered and applauded that the 'coronation ceremony' was complete. She skipped off to go put the sticker book in a safe place because god forbid anything were to happen to it.