Scenario 17- Rosekook

Jeon Jungkook had a bright future, being a student of one of the best universities he was the best in his course, he also participates in martial arts competitions, obtaining medals and exceptional results. But life played a cruel prank on him, returning home he became a witness to a conflict, a group of young people assaulted a young girl. Defending her from aggressors, one of them resulted in numerous injuries. The young man's father did his best to punish Jk as severely as possible. Thus, at the age of only 19, Jk ends up in prison, losing his girlfriend, who does not want to date a "criminal", as well as his place at university and his future.

Due to his exemplary behavior and his lawyer, Jk is released prematurely. Arriving at liberty, he tries to arrange his life by looking for work, but no one wants to hire him because he was in prison. Jk almost lost hope when he meets Park Chaeyoung, who owns a business that organizes events and hires him ignoring his past, and even offers her a place to live in her house, which in her opinion is too big for her. In time, Jk becomes very well known for his work, and his ex-girlfriend appears at his door bringing new problems with her ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!