Chapter 42 - Rosekook

Jungkook is a genius who works in a secret organization. Jungkook has been working on the time machine for some time now, and his bosses have been pressuring him lately to finish it faster. They don't like that he spends too much time with his girlfriend, Chaeyoung, whom he met as neighbors. 

Jungkook loves her more than anything in the world, not paying attention to his co-worker who has been courting him for some time already.

One day he was happily returning to his apartment, which he shared with Chaeyoung. Entering the apartment, he expected Chaeyoung to jump into his arms as usual and give him her sweet kisses. But, he found the apartment in complete silence ... so he started looking for her. To his horror, he finds her in the bathroom, in the tub full of water mixed with blood and cut veins ... at that moment his life lost its meaning.

But something was off... Jungkook's investigator and a friend found traces of fighting, which contradicted suicide ... In addition to everything in their bedroom, Jungkook finds a velvet box, which has inside a positive pregnancy test. Chaeyoung was pregnant ... she wouldn't have committed such a thing. Determined by anger, Jungkook decides to complete the time machine as soon as possible. He decides to find out who is guilty of her death and will save the love of his life.

Something like that, if you want to take this prompt and continue it feel free to tell me and take it!  Thank you for reading and sorry for the typos and bad spelling!