Scenario 14 - Taerose

V a spirit of desires, (or Kim Taehyung's human name) no longer knows how long it has been since he was cursed to fulfill people's desires, and just as long since he last saw one. The curse made him immortal and a slave to the wishes of those who came to him after their fulfillment, but none of them could free him from the heavy burden, because to be released he must fulfill 12 wishes of someone with a pure heart, but all those who came to him, in time were captured by selfishness and greed, their desires becoming dirtier and dirtier, eventually, their souls became black and devoured by his demon. Over the years people no longer believed in superstitions and myths, no one came to him, and in the end, he was left alone waiting for someone to release him, over time he caught the hatred of people and lost hope that he would be released and that he will reunite with the one he loved... until one day ...

Park Chaeyoung, a young girl who, although she has a great love for all living things, does not receive the same answer from people, she lost her parents when she was little, following an accident from which she miraculously survived, then remained in the care of her grandparents, with whom she grew and sold flowers in their small shop, but who unfortunately also died when Chaeyoung was 18 years old. She has no friends, her colleagues always avoid and ignore her, people consider her strange. When she was 16, Chaeyoung began to have strange nightmares and dreams, which followed her during the day, and in time she began to feel people's hidden desires.

One evening when she was returning from her flower shop, Chaeyoung felt that she was being followed by someone, there were some drunk men in whom she felt a desire for blood and evil. Frightened Chaeyoung run taking another path that she always avoids, the men ran after her, fear took her to an eternal temple where a weak fire was burning. When she reaches the door, they catch up with her and push her down, trying to take her, Chaeyoung begs them with tears in her eyes to leave her alone, but they laugh in front of her and slap her on the face.

Chaeyoung thought this would be her end today, but her prayers for help and the cry of her heart awoke the creature resting here. Taehyung appears like smoke before them, looking at them in disgust. And in an instant the men are laying on the ground, split, with their hearts out, Taehyung waited for the young woman to run in fear from the temple, instead, she hugged him tightly in her arms, whispering words of thanks. At that moment Taehyung heard the click of her pure heart and the warmth of her soul, and for the first time in hundreds of years, he regained hope that he would be released. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, recognized in him, the one she saw in her dreams, and who called her for help, she thought she had found a friend in him.

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!