Scenario 16 - Rosekook

Park Chaeyoung loves to design and is quite talented in what she does ... however, she doesn't dress like all the girls, preferring a freer, more boyish style, she doesn't wear make-up and has short hair. Her university colleagues know her as a companion, but you can't say that they are good friends, some even laugh at her and the way she behaves.

Jeon Jungkook is the only one she can consider a friend, spending most of her time with him.
Jeon Jungkook is that typical classmate, popular with girls and boys, a good athlete and student, of course with the help of Chaeyoung who always helps him.
Their relationship was pretty good, he defended her from the others who were trying to upset her, she instead helped him with homework. They could often meet at the cafe or go out to a movie. Jungkook was the only boy Chaeyoung got along so well with, or so he thought.

One day when Jungkook had come to the university, he noticed a lot of whispers and noise around two people talking at a table in the canteen. These were Chaeyoung and none other than Kim Taehyung, a graduate of the design faculty, studying for a master's degree in France, and talking without drawing attention to those around them. When Taehyung leaves, he embraces Chaeyoung and says goodbye to her, which arouses even more whispers among the students. Jungkook doesn't understand why, seeing this, he feels something tighten in his chest, but he ignores this feeling and approaches Chaeyoung.
Jk: "Chae, what did he want from you, then he looks at her sketches and sighs, Do you think he can help you ..."
Chae: "Jungkook, Tae said that my sketches are good and that I have a chance to win the special program for students, he promised to show my sketches to his teacher, I have a chance," she says.
Jk: "Make sure you don't break your dreams ..." he says angrily.

At one of Jungkook's parties in his house, to impress the girl after which he has a crush, Jungkook gets drunk, being frustrated that Sowon ignored him. At the end of the party, Chaeyoung, after finishing cleaning with some of Jk's friends, finds Jungkook sad and drunk in his room. Chaeyoung approached him to say goodbye ... Jungkook completely ignored what Chae was saying, looking at her lips for a long time, he kissed her passionately, a kiss that then resulted in something more.
The next day Chae wakes up in Jk's bed, who was looking at her lost, she tries to say something but Jk interrupts her ...

Jk: "Listen, Chae, what happened was a mistake, I was drunk and I thought you were Sowon, please don't tell anyone, this should stay between us ...

Chaeyoung feels that her heart is torn but she somehow manages not to let her emotions come out with her tears, she just smiles sadly and nods that she understood ...
In the days that followed, Chae did her best to avoid Jk, although it wasn't hard because he had started courting Sowon and didn't pay much attention to her ... the only thing that brought her happiness was the news from Taehyung, that her sketches aroused interest and that she is expected in Paris by his teacher to continue her studies.

Unfortunately for Chaeyoung, when she took her university documents to transfer to France, her professor asked her to send Jk the table with the requirements for his project. Approaching the company he was in, she witnesses a discussion that destroys her even more...

Joon: "Hey Jk, what's the matter between you and Chae is something between you two?"
Jk: "What are you talking about, Chae is a good friend, but I don't see her as a girl, yes, because of her I have high grades, but the way she dresses and looks is not my type at all, I like girls which are beautiful, feminine, with shapes, plus Sowon and I have been getting closer lately, so please, I don't want to hear such nonsense anymore "
Others start laughing and commenting on the way she looks, even laughing at her desire to become a designer.

Chaeyoung is betrayed by her tears, her heart is brocked, she turns back, she no longer dares to approach them, and she leaves. Chaeyoung leaves the sheets to Jk's mother and says goodbye.

Arriving at her house, she calls Taehyung and tells her that she is ready to leave.

Towards evening Jungkook arrives home happy that Sowon has agreed to go on a date with him. When his mother tells him that Chaeyoung sent him the sheets, he realizes that she overheard the conversation and that he made a big mistake ...
Over the years, Jungkook became a famous photographer in Korea, working with many well-known brands, being proud of his company. Now Jungkook is waiting in the conference room for their new designer to work with ... the door opens ... and the people entering are Kim Taehyung and Park Chaeyoung, who was now the complete opposite of what she looked like when they were students, now she had long blond hair, she wore a dress that accentuated her figure and an overwhelming smile ...

Jk: "Chaeyoung ...."
Chae: "I think, you mistook me for someone, I'm Park Roseanne" ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this scenario or take this idea, let me know in the comments.
Thank you!!!