Scenario 1 - Taerose

Chaeyoung was with Taehyung from his first steps in his career until he became one of the most successful actors, being with him in the most difficult and happy moments, leaving behind the wealth of her family, with whom she could live in luxury.

For her, everything was perfect, she didn't ask for anything from him, just to always be together as they promised, sealing the promise with two couple rings.

Chae took care of their house, their sacred place that no one knew about, not even the press, their relationship was a secret. In this way, Chae could be herself, a simple girl with brown hair and honey-like eyes.

But with popularity, Tae has become busier, they see each other less often, and there are more and more rumors that he is in a relationship. The latest rumor came after his last drama, the audience loved the chemistry between the main characters so much that they started to think that Taehyung and Tzuyu are a real couple. But Chae never believed the press, loving and believing in Tae.

It was supposed to be a special day for them, their 3rd anniversary as a couple, but ....Waiting for his return, Chae did not notice how she fell asleep .... being awakened in the middle of the night by the noise in the living room, music, and unknown voices can be heard, including the voice of her boyfriend ...

"Let's drink to the success of the drama and for the new project that is coming," says one of the unexpected guests.

Going out into the living room, Chae sees Tae surrounded by strangers, probably his colleagues, Tae was there in the middle with Tzuyu, who was holding his arm and behaving like a couple, but no, it can't be true, he wouldn't do this to her, she thought .... until ...

Tzuyu: "Tae, who is she?", She asks sweetly

All attention was now on her ... Taehyung puzzled and drunk looks at her and answers

Tae: "Aaa, she's just my maid ..."

Chaeyoung's world shattered, only to be broken once more.

Tzuyu kissed Taehyung, their colleagues cheering them, then she takes his hand and goes upstairs with him, only to tell her first ...

"Pour them all champagne, then make sure you collect all the dirt"

Chae swallows a knot, her eyes watering, but she manages to hold them back, she looks Tae in the eye, and smiles,

"Yes, of course," then heads to the kitchen.

She will never forget that night.

The perfect life, which she painted in her mind, does not exist, everything was just a dream...

Taehyung wakes up with a headache, remembering only a few fragments. His bed was empty ...

"Chae, where are you? Honey, where are the painkillers ..."

No answer, going to the kitchen, a smile appears on his lips when he sees a bowl of hangover soup, then he notices an envelope with a note:

"Dear Taehyung, your maid has decided to resign, I hope your new girlfriend will take good care of you, Chaeyoung!"

At first, Taehyung doesn't understand, he thinks it's a joke, but then their promise ring falls from the envelope, and the hangover starts to pass, the fragments from last night appearing...

Chaeyoung's things are no longer in the house, and later in the fridge, he will find a cake that says "Happy Anniversary Tae Tae"

But he fails to do anything, his manager calls him, he replies "Hyung ..." but is interrupted,

"Tae, we have problems, pictures of you and Tzuyu appeared in the press entering a private house, it seems that a scandal is waiting for you, come to the agency immediately ..."

Years later, fate unites them again ...

The lights of the cameras follow them, a much-adored couple Kim Taehyung and Chou Tzuyu appear on the carpet ... but suddenly the attention is stolen by another couple, which makes even more noise ...

"It seems that the star adored by the whole country and the world Jeon Jungkook decided to present to the world the choice of his heart. It seems that she is the heiress of the well-known fashion agency, Park Roseanne ...."

Taehyung turns his head, and is in shock ...., his Chaeyoung, more beautiful than ever, walks the red carpet hand in hand with Jeon Jungkook ......

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!