Scenario 7 - Rosekook

Jungkook is a warrior known for his fierce character, and for the fact that if he wants something he will get it at any cost.

One day he attacked a village known for its skilled craftsmen and its deposits. The leader of the village tries to reach an agreement with him, for everyone to be safe and not harm anyone, when everything seems to be ready to settle a deal, Chaeyoung his only daughter passes the guards and runs into her father's arms, drawing everyone's attention.

Chae: "Dad, are you okay? What did this barbarian do to you," she says, looking fiercely at Jungkook. Which piqued the warrior's interest.

J: "I didn't know that there are such beauties in these places, even quite bold ones," he says analyzing her "I think we will get along... You give me your daughter, as a wife...

"What? ... But...

J: "And I leave the village, no one dies, let's say I take this land under my protection, what do you say, deal?"

Chae: "You just don't think I'll accept someone like you, cruel, rude, full of self..."

: "Chae, my daughter, do it for my sake and the sake of our people", Chaeyoung bows her head, indicating that she agrees ...

J: "Great, start the marriage preparations"

Chae: "So quick?"

J: "Absolutely, I can't wait to make you my woman, AAAA, what an unforgettable time anticipates us"

Chaeyoung was speechless, but in her mind she plans, she will show him, what it means to step on her pride...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!
I published my version of this story and if you have any other versions of the story, you can write yours or you can rewrite mine I don't mind! Thank you!!!