Scenario 13 - Taerose

Kim Taehyung is a well-known CEO in the entertainment world, and a bachelor who does not plan to have a serious relationship with anyone. Many believe that he is alone because of his cruel behavior towards people, however, he is not left without the attention of women, why would it be when he is rich and unrealistically beautiful. Because of this his company has a gloomy image in the eyes of the people and the company starts to lose positions. In order to attract investors to his company, and change his image, he must convince them that he is a loving person.

Thus he hires Park Chaeyoung, a novice actress, to play the role of his girlfriend, instead she will receive a nice amount of money and the main role in his series or movies. To avoid blackmail and misunderstandings, they conclude a contract agreement.

1. The parties agree that everything is fictional;
2. Neither party will use this information against each other;
3. For kisses and extra PMA in public Park Chaeyung will receive extra money at the amount agreed above;
4. Neither party will get feelings for each other;
5. The agreement remains known only to the parties.

At first Park Chaeyoung did quite well, they went out in public often, holding hands, a kiss on the cheeks rarely on the lips when the paparazzi were around. But by the time she started falling in love with Taehyung, it was impossible not to happen, especially when he was so caring and sweet with her, even if it was a game. Taehyung 's company gained a lot of love from investors and the public, the public loves to watch them, but more to see the young CEO smiling and being nice to his girlfriend. Of course there were those who hated them, of course Chaeyoung received the most hatred.
Even among Taehyung's acquaintances were those who considered her an adventurer for his money, and a careerist, and Taehyung didn't care as long as Chaeyoung did his job well.
But things get complicated ... and take a turn when after a party with the investors, the two being drunk spend the night together.

When Chaeyoung wakes up she was alone in bed, realizing what happened, she panics ... she gets up quickly and gets dressed to leave ... but she stops when she sees on the nightstand a check with a large sum and a note: "For extra work"

Chaeyoung feels humiliated, she puts the check on the nightstand and leaves the hotel room in tears.

The next day, Taehyung was waiting for Chaeyoung in his office to discuss her role in the proposed film. Someone knocks on his office door, Taehyung thinks it's Chaeyoung and tells him to come in, but instead his lawyer enters.

Tae: "Mr. Min, something happened, I was waiting for Chaeyoung ..."
Min: "In this regard, this morning Miss Park broke the contract with both the company and you ... he says putting the sheets on the table, Taehyung takes them and looks at them frowning ...
Min: "Miss Park also returned all the money, including this check ..."

Meanwhile, Chaeyung was at the airport on her way to Australia ... her phone kept ringing ... looking at whoever was calling, she saw the name of the person she was running from, she rejected his call and wrote a message: Good buy! Then she throws it in the trash and heads for the plane ....

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!