Chapter 34 - Rosekook

Jeon Jungkook is a very popular artist but being famous is tiring that is why he decided to take a rest from his activities and leave the country. He decided to go to Australia so he there a house, booked a ticket and a few days later he was in front of his new house.
Jungkook entered happy the house happy that no one knows him there and ready to take a rest from his tiring days. He entered the bedroom which was on the 2nd floor and started to unpack his luggage, but when he was ready to put his things in the closet the door opened by a girl wrapped in a towel singing happily when they eyes meet they both were shocked to see each other

Chae: Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my room you perved if you don't leave know I will call the police...

(Chaeyoung was talking in English,
Jungkook of course at a little bit too)

Jk: No no miss, I don't think so you see a bought this house...

Chae: Well mister guess what? That can't be because I am the owner of this house and I didn't sell it...

Jk: I bought it from a guy by the name of Mark do you know him?

Chae: What the hell?

As it turned out, while Chaeyoung was left aboard, her brother sold his half of the house because he was in a need of money (the house they inherited from their grandparents) to Jungkook without telling Chaeyoung, what will happen next whit them, as both of them are now the owners and neither of them wants to give up.

Something like that, if you want to take the idea and continue it feel free to tell me and take it!
Thank you for reading and sorry for the typos and bad spelling!