Scenario 11 - Rosekook

Park Chaeyoung is a beautiful young woman with an attractive figure and the appearance of an angel, but under this image hides a thief and a very good one, her targets being only very rich people, who certainly will not lack some money, but she does it for to support his family and treat his older sister who is very ill.

Jeon Jungkook is one of her targets, an entrepreneur who enters the top 10 richest young entrepreneurs in the world. As far as Chae knows, there must be no one in her mansion today, so once inside, she starts looking for the safe and matching the code. Unfortunately for her that evening, Jungkook decided to return, needing some important documents.

Chae: Why doesn't the combination work ... she says frustrated when she falls for the third time

Jk: Because you need a fingerprint ...
Chae: Sure, why didn't I notice ... thank you ...

A long pause follows, the two look at each other for a long time, Chae smiles nervously and tries to run away, but Jungkook is faster and catches her. She tries her best to free herself but fails, Jungkook owns a black belt in martial arts. From all their struggle Chae manages to get out of his arms, but is grabbed by the leg and knocked to the ground, Jk quickly towers above her, looking closer he recognizes in her, his former schoolmate, but now in front of him, Chaeyoung is no longer a nerd, but a blonde with kissable lips and a look that makes him blush.

Thus Chaeyoung, at the mercy of Jk, becomes defeated and forced to fulfill his orders, why doesn't she run away? Because the police endowed her with a bracelet to follow her destination, and every month, she has to go to the police station to confirm her presence, all at the request of the almighty Jeon Jungkook ...

Chae: Why do I have to execute your orders? I have work to do, I don't have time to clean up after you, hire a nanny ...
Jk: What do you mean you didn't steal anything ... you stole my heart ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!