Chapter - 44 - Rosekook

Jungkook is a car thief, a very good one. One day his attention was stolen by a very rare one, so he decided to steal it, which he successfully did and now was heading to his secret place...
Jungkook parked the car in his garage and was admiring the beauty praising himself when he heard a strange sound from the truck...

He approached the source of the sound and opened it carefully... There was laying a blonde whit her mouth covered and hands tied. She looked at him and started to wiggle, Jungkook helped her to get up on her feet and he freed her mouth, letting her speak...
The girl hit him with her head but being much shorter than him she reached only his chest...

Chae: You tall stupid bull, free me right now, or I will kill you... She started to shout at him

Jungkook just clenched irritated his jaw and silenced her again with the band tip...

Jk: Such a beauty but have such a dirty mouth... Whit that he put her on his shoulder and took her in his house...

They both were sitting across from each other,

Jk: So, who are you and how did you get in the car? Did someone kidnap you?

She was still tied but she no longer was glaring at him, she was ignoring all his questions... Her attention was only on the sandwiches placed on the table...
Jungkook observed it and smirked, he took one and started to eat it deliciously...

Chae: You monster!!! How can you eat in my face not giving me a bite of it!?!? She was crying...

Jk: I'll give you one if you will talk...

Chae: My name is Park Chaeyoung, and boy you have big problems...

As it turned out Chaeyoung is the daughter of a minister and got kidnapped when she was running from home...

Something like that! If you want to take and continue this prompt, just let me know! Thanks for reading!