Scenario 20 - Taerosekook

Kim Taehyung happily headed to his girlfriend's apartment wanting to surprise him, but the surprise was for him when he finds his girlfriend in the arms of another man kissing, he hits the man and leaves the apartment heading for his car.

Starting this engine, he goes with the speed where he sees with his eyes, trying in the meantime to call the one he didn't believe when he warned him about his girlfriend, the one who hurt her so much ... girlfriend his best Park Chaeyoung.

But she fails to answer when he is hit by another car and everything turns black. In a moment he is in front of a bed with a lifeless body next to which Chaeyoung cries, then he understands that he is no longer alive but just a ghost ...

Following her, he sees how much Chaeyoung suffers after his death (while his alleged girlfriend claims to suffer in front of his parents). His heart breaks the most when he understands that Chaeyoung loved him not as a friend but as a man. Taehyung decides that he must get rid of her suffering, but how to do it when she doesn't even see him ...

The solution appears when he hears that a patient is in a coma in the next room and decides that he can borrow his body a little. What a coincidence Taehyung thinks being in front of the body of none other than Jeon Jungkook, the heir of the Jeon Corp. complex. which Chaeyoung and his ex-girlfriend are working on, and an old friend of his ...

The medical team quickly enters the salon, Jeon Jungkook came out of a coma ...

Jeon Jungkook still can't believe he's recovered after a month in a coma ... but most of all he can't believe that his old acquaintance Kim Taehyung is now a ghost who not only possessed his body but also begs him. to help him heal Chaeyung's heart.

Will Jungkook accept Taehyung's request ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!