Scenario 4 - Taerose

!!!I published the continuation in Ministories!!!

Kim Taehyung at the age of 30 is a single father, after Taehyung found out that his wife cheated on him and the child is not his, he divorced his wife, who left for the new man.

Taehyung knows that he pays little attention to his son, but he hopes to find someone who will love his son, who is a real nuisance, luckily his parents take care of him while he is working his business. Even if he is divorced and with a child, he is always watched by women who can't wait to become Miss Kim, but none of them can resist his son's annoyances, pranks and complicated character.

Park Chaeyoung, at the age of 24, believes that she will meet her prince who will save her from loneliness, she will get married and live together until old age, in other words she sees the world in pink. Chaeyoung graduated from college and is preparing to help her brother in their family restaurant business.

Kim Taemin, is 8 years old, a cute little warrior, who although knows the truth about his mother, loves his father very much, and does not want any "lady" to be with his father, they do not deserve him. The only person besides his grandparents, with whom he finds the common language is Chaeyoung, due to the fact that she always serves him with delicious dishes, especially desserts, she being an excellent cook.

The Park and Kim families have known each other for a long time and are neighbors, the heads of the families are friends and they get along well, while their children ... well...

Chaeyoung believes that Taehyung is an arrogant, gloomy man that often changes women, who forget that Taemin needs a mother, not the models who come and go.

Taehyung believes that Chaeyoung is childish, believes in fairy tales and should leave her world with fairies, be more mature and stop giving so many desserts to his son.

Taemin often comes to Chae's house especially when she tries new recipes, both lovers to eat. Taemin loves Chaeyoung, she is the only one who understands him, so he decides to make the two of them fall in love with each other, but first he has to get rid of his father's new girlfriend, who seems to have retained too much.

One day Taemin calls Chae and tells her that he is ill and that he is alone, Chae comes in a hurry to take care of him, how irresponsible Taehyung can be. They were both sitting on the couch watching a Disney movie, when the door slammed open ... A couple entered the house devouring their lips.

Tae :"Lisa, wait a minute ..."Lisa: "No, I can't ... come on faster ..."Tae: "Mmmm, God, I like you and want you so much ..."

Chae quickly covers Taemin's ears and eyes, gets up and clears his voice

"Khe khe ..."

The two turn their heads, and Tae doesn't understand what this "princess" is doing here with his son ...

"Taemin did you run away from your grandparents again? I asked you ... I told you I would be busy ..." but he is interrupted by an angry chipmunk

"Busy, that's how busy you are, sending your son to grandparents, to have fun with some woman there, you're not ashamed, he was alone in the house sick, hungry ...."

Lisa: "Taehyung, what's going on, who's the girl?
"Tae: "Lisa, she's ...
"Taemin: "She's my mommy
"Lisa: "Wow, I thought you were divorced, now I find out, that you have a wife, just wow, I'm leaving ...
"Tae:
"Lisa, wait ... it's not what you think ...
"Lisa: "I don't care, we'll talk later ..." The door closes.
Tae: "Taemin, what does that mean?
"Chae: "Don't yell at him, he probably doesn't like her ...
"Tae: "Ahhh, I get it, so you set everything up, jealous I see, but I'll disappoint you, you're not my type ...
"Chae: "Wow wow, please don't even dream about it, I don't like old men, I'm waiting for my prince so please ... and don't leave the child alone, Taemin call me if this old man upsets you, okay? Bye! "

The door closes again.

Tae: "Taemin, what was that?"Taemin: "Daddy I think I found my new mommy!"Tae: "What !?

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story, or take the idea, or wathever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!