Scenario 9 - Rosekook

Park Rose comes from a rich family, but unfortunately, she lives alone, her parents and her only brother are always traveling abroad. Because of this, her family tries to compensate for her loneliness with money, luxurious gifts, and other wishes of hers, also because of this Rose is surrounded by many false friends, who take advantage of her.

Jeon Jungkook is a rich young man who tries to court Rose, but she rejects him, which hurts his pride. One day, Rose ends up in a car accident because of Jk, and as a result, she loses her memory. Using the situation, Jk makes up his mind to take revenge on her for rejecting him, so he lies to her that he is her fiancé and that they live in less rich conditions.

Thus Jk forces Rose to do all the chores around the house, starting with the dishes, finishing with the housework and working, while he has fun in clubs, lying that he works until late.

In time, Rose falls in love with Jungkook, but the truth begins to emerge when Jimin, her brother, returns to the country and begins her search. Finding her and telling her the truth, Rose doesn't believe that Jungkook would do such a thing, refusing to leave with her brother. Everything until Rose finds Jk in a club having fun in the company of some girls, but the harm is already done, Rose is pregnant, and when she meets Jk with tears in her eyes, she runs away from the club, asking Jimin to take her home.

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!