Scenario 12 - Taerose

Park Chaeyoung is a radio DJ, people love her voice and she always guesses what she looks like. Chaeyoung, on the other hand, is insecure about the way she looks, being always afraid of the judgment of the people around her, that's why she hides her personality, so as not to be hurt ...

Kim Taehyung is the new director of the company where Chaeyoung works, a professional in his field, but also a big fan of her voice, but like the others, he does not know what Chae looks like.

During a general meeting, which was to be attended by some important investors, Taehyung clashes with Chaeyoung, who at that time was carrying coffee in the studio for her and her friend Lisa. All the coffee spills over them, destroying Taehyung's suit, who gets angry and screams at Chaeyoung, without knowing that she has panic attacks. Luckily for her, Lisa appears and saves her by hiding her in the studio.

Chaeyoung asks Lisa to give Taehyung the suit, which she had as a gift for her brother, to save the day, but not to tell him it's from her.

Lisa does as she tells her but this results in a mess, Taehyung seeing the studio from which Lisa comes out assumes that she is the famous radio DJ. Of course, a person with such a voice must have a great look, and Lisa is very beautiful. And after handing him the costume, he sees her as an angel, while he doesn't like Chaeyoung very much ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!