Scenario 15 - Rosekook

Jeon Jungkook is a police officer who honestly fulfills his responsibilities and loves his job.

Park Chaeyoung is in love with Jeon Jungkook, so she always does her best to be captured by him, and see him more often. Every time she steals something from the store or makes a noise at midnight, she always tells those who report her to call Officer Jeon.

Jungkook finds this annoying, every time he takes Chaeyoung to the police station she always flirts with him and looks at him sweetly, but he ignores her. Jk doesn't understand how she always gets away with it every time (In fact, Chaeyoung is the daughter of the police chief, in the station where Jungkook works).

Jungkook's colleagues are already used to Chaeyoung who is almost always there, they have almost become friends with her, why not, she is cute, she brings them snacks, food and coffee, and they have something to annoy Jk with.
And today Jungkook expected to see Chaeyoung here annoying him as usual, but he witnesses a scene, his boss scolds Chaeyoung, and she had her head down crying:

Park: "Chae, how long will you keep embarrassing me, don't you feel sorry for your father, how long will I hear that you broke the law again?"
Chae: "Dad, since my mother is no longer with us, you are less and less at home, what can I do to deserve your attention, I miss you ..."
Park: "That's not an excuse, you know I have a lot of work to do, plus why do you always bother Officer Jeon? ..."
Chae: "I ..." the two are interrupted by the appearance of Jungkook who looked at them puzzled ...

Park: "Aaa, Jungkook, it's good that you came, starting today you will take care of my daughter's education, I hope you will make her a model citizen"

Jungkook is Jungshook

Jk: "Yes sir ..."

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!