Scenario 25 - Taerose

Chaeyoung's day didn't start well, today she was planning to introduce her boyfriend to her parents. Here she is dressed in the blue dress that compliments her so well, the table is set, her parents and boyfriend are left to come.
The doorbell rings, Chae approaches and opens it, she is immediately pushed aside and the door swells quickly. In front of her breathing deep and fast, none other than her neighbor, jerk Kim fucking Taehyung full of dirt and wet hair.
- Listen, Chae, you have to hide me, this girl is crazy ... then he looks at her, oh wow, you're beautifully prepared for your looser ...
- He's not a loser, and now you have to go, I'm waiting for guests ...
- Ok, but first, let me use the bathroom ...
- What the? no, I said, i dont have time ...
- Thanks Chae, you're an angel, he says and walks to the bathroom ...
When Chae tries to stop him, her phone rings, is her boyfriend,
- Chae, sorry but I can't come, and it looks like we're breaking up ...
Chaeyoung can't say a word, he puts the receiver on, and she is shocked, with her mobile phone in her hand, not knowing how to react.
The doorbell rings, she's out of shock, her parents are here,
- Mom, Dad, I ...
- Hey Chae, I got one of your bathrobes ... mmm Hi ...
- Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend but we need to talk for a moment ...
Chaeyoung quickly takes him to her room ...
- Let's make a deal ....

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!