Scenario 3 - Rosekook

Park Rose is a bad girl, in college everyone knows her as a very cold person. Many hate and even envy her, obviously Rose can sing, dance, play various musical instruments, she has good grades, but she ignores them being happy with her few friends she cares about.

What no one knows is that she has a big crush on Jeon Jungkook, the only person who makes her heart beat faster, her cheeks blush, and forgetting how to talk.

Jungkook is her hero, in school Chae was bullied, had no friends, but Jungkook was the one who defended and stood for her, then became her very first friend. But later he had to move with his parents to another city.

When Chaeyoung saw him at the university, she immediately recognized him, but he didn't ... why, Chae doesn't know until today, and she never dared to introduce herself and talk to him.

She is satisfied with the only thing she has from him, a necklace with their initials C and J.

Jeon Jungkook is the captain of the university's team of athletes, the golden student as he is called, and a heartthrob. To see him more often, she joined the singing and dancing club, in which he also participates.

The problem is that he already has a girlfriend, Eunha, once they were good friends, they knew each other from school, after Jk left, but things took a turn for the worse as they both entered the same university. When Eunha began to lag behind Chae, she started to spread rumors about her. Rose felt betrayed because Eunha was the one she shared all her secrets with, even the fact that she liked Jungkook and their story. Using the fact that Jk doesn't remember his childhood well, Eunha claims that she is the girl he was friends with at school.

Following a regular conflict, the two were about to fight, a conflict that caught everyone's attention, Eunha feeling humiliated, ran to Jungkook, telling him how much Rose humiliated her, he believed her. Eunha comes up with a plan and convinces Jungkook to help her.

He has to convince Rose that he loves her, win her heart, then humiliate her in front of everyone, this will destroy her reputation, not knowing all the details he agrees.

Eunha: "Oppa, please, you know how much Rose humiliates and offends me, someone has to show her the place ... didn't you promise me that you would always protect and help me, or, don't you love me anymore?"

Jk: "Okay, I'll do it but don't cry ok, she doesn't deserve your tears, how could she do something like this to you, you two were best friends"

Jk started courting Rose, and she is blinded by her feelings for him to fall into his trap...A crowd gathered in the school hall, the center of attention was a couple, no one could believe that Rose the ice queen can blush, she wanted to declare her feelings for him

Rose: "Jungkook, I want to confess to you, I- I like you ..." says Rose, waiting for an answer,

Her friends were sending her signals of encouragement, looking at her with adoration ...

Rose was ready to give him the necklace and tell him who she is for him, but she can't ... Because she hears his laughter, she looks up and sees his cold face

JK: "Ah Rose, it was really fun to play with you, you said that you like me, well I don't ... you know I have Eunha right, it seems that you not only humiliate your friends but also steal someone's boyfriend, you just showed your true self, " He approaches her and adds:

"I'm sick of you, what are you going to do now?"

Under the judgmental gaze of all, Rose sheds her tears, her only hero, humiliated and broke her heart, the person she had confessed to after so long betrayed her...

Not knowing what to do, she throws the necklace in front of him, sadly smiles, and runs away from everyone's eyes, being followed only by a few of her friends.

Jk, lifted the necklace from the floor, looking for a long time, he remembers the face of that little girl with fluffy cheeks, his chipmunk who always smiled at him the sweetest of all, whom he promised to always protect, and finally understands that he was wrong, that he was manipulated.

Eunha approaches enjoying her win but notices his frown, but Jk fails to do anything...

There are shouts in the hall... "Someone calls an ambulance, Park Chaeyoung was hit by a car" ......

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!