Scenario 6 - Taerose

Kim Taehyung is a very famous actor, the whole world knows him. It seems that he has no shortcomings, he is famous, rich, talented, and his beauty is unreal. But everyone is wondering why he is not in a relationship yet. Of course, there were rumors but they were all denied.

Park Chaeyoung is a journalism student, and to prove her abilities, she decides to discover all the secrets of the famous actor. So she decides to follow him everywhere. But she discovers only insignificant things, only likings and non-likings, yes maybe he has a rather arrogant character but this is not worthy of bombshell news ... until one night when she catches him in a nightclub ... with a man and not a simple one ... but a well-known and respectable CEO in the country .... and the hugs and warm looks between the two, make them suspect ...... that the famous actor is ... gay .... when she was ready to take a picture, she is caught red-handed ... and runs away...

Not long after this, Chaeyoung is found and called to the Principals room, where she is met by the two ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!