Scenario 19 - Taerose

Kim Taehyung was abroad signing contracts for his brother's company when he received the news that his brother had died. On his return, Taehyung finds out that his brother bequeathed everything to a certain Park Chaeyoung.

Park Chaeyoung was his brother's assistant and now she has to take over the company's business with him, a novelty that caused a lot of noise and rumors.

Taehyung's brother was older than him, Taehyung being born to another woman, who came from a wealthy family and allowed their father to expand his business.Chaeyoung was the only one who knew about his brother's illness, and she took care of him, she was like a daughter to him, who unfortunately had no children and no relatives but Taehyung and his stepmother who was a little older than him.

With the news that Chaeyoung is his heir, rumors and bad words spread throughout her office, such as that she seduced him to seize his fortune, rumors that Taehyung also believed.

He decides that he will do everything to take her share of the company's shares and that he will take revenge on his brother, but in time he falls in love with her, refusing to accept his feelings for Chaeyoung, believing that she is trying to seduce him as well. One day he finds a letter from his brother in which he explains his decision regarding Chaeyoung ...

Something like that. If anyone wants to continue this story or take the idea, or whatever, let me know in the comments. Thank you!!!!