Chapter 43 - Taerosekook

A soulmate au where the lovely couple Jungkook and Chaeyoung are meeting and falling in love with each other in their every reincarnation, but the destiny made a turn when Kim Taehyung a broken soul fall in love with Chaeyoung and decided to make her his lover...

That's why in every new reincarnation of theirs, Taehyung appears, destroying their relationship... But Chaeyoung doesn't love him no matter how hard he tries. Within time, Chaeyoung becomes depressed and decides that she no longer wants to reincarnate, knowing that she will not have Jungkook as her lover and they will not be together.
Thus Chaeyoung commits suicide... so once she appeared in front of the door to her new life, she decides not to go through it, choosing to disappear and end her suffering. But Taehyung appears and pushes her through the door letting her reunite with Jungkook ... Seeing her suffering Taehyung understands that he is too selfish wanting happiness with her, acknowledging that he is the source of her misery he decided to leave them both alone ... to disappear knowing that the person he loves is living happily ...

Something like that! If you want to continue this idea, you can take it, just let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!