Chapter 28 - Rosekook

BTS is a worldwide known boy band. What the world doesn't know is that Park Jimin has a younger sister, Park Chaeyoung, who has just returned to the country.
Because she didn't have time to book a room in the hotel, Jimin offered to stay in their dorms for a while, Jungkook stays in his apartment anyway.

Jimin's birthday was approaching so Jungkook decided to pay a visit to their dorms.
Arriving at the dorm, he is surprised that no one is there yet, so he decides to take a shower and change his clothes into something more comfortable.

But he fails because he is surprised by the figure of a girl coming out of the bathroom with wet hair and only a towel around her body, humming a song.
When their eyes meet, they are both scared with their eyes wide open trying to process the information.

Jk: You, what are you doing here and how did you get in, are you a sasaeng?

Chaeyoung is taken aback, panic all over her face, she tighter her grip on the towel.

Chae: Noerr, said she in her Aussie accent, I am not, I need to make a call...

Said Chaeyoung and rushed to her bedroom, but was chased by Jungkook, took her wrist making her face him.

Jk: Where do you think you're going, that's my room.

Chaeyoung pushed him
Chae: I need to call Oppa, didn't he inform you?
Jk: What are you talking about? I know people like you if you are not a sasaeng, maybe you are here to seduce someone... Mh?

Said Jungkook and pushing her on the bed and hovering over, Chaeyoung was watching him angry.
Chae: What are you doing? Let me go I tell Jimin Oppa...

Jk: What Jimin Oppa...

Jimin: Yah, Jeon Jungkook what are you doing here with my sister...

Jk: Sister? Said he looking back and forth between Jimin and Chaeyoung

Chae: Yes you asshole, said she pushing him and running in Jimin's arms...

Something like that, if anyone wants to continue this idea is welcome. You can also recommend this idea to someone. Thank you!