(Chapter 1):Beginning

Before the zombies came it was raining outside and lexa was driving home mad and pissed off.
But before she can even get to the house a car that passed a red light hit lexa car.

The ambulance took her to the hospital as fast as they could.
When she got to the hospital they took good care of lexa.
But lexa was not waking up she was in a coma. Lexa hit her head hard on the side of the car in the car crash and that caused lexa to be in a coma.

Its been 9 weeks and lexa was still in a coma.
Luna:" How long will she be like this?"
Dr:" i dont know mabye 1 or 2 Months"
Luna:" WHAT!!!"
Dr:"she hit her head pritty hard. But i promise when she wakes up we will take care of her. We will look for any bran damages Or any memory loss"

1 month passed and lexa was still the same.
Luna was the only family left that still cared about lexa.
The rest didn't care about her anymore not even her own girlfriend care about her.
When her girlfriend heard that lexa was in the hospital and in a coma.  She just left her and took 2 most important things that lexa care about the most and just left.
Luna tryed to go back to the house where lexa's girlfriend was and try to stop her. But when she got their she already left.

-

Luna was in the hospital in lexa's room visiting.  When her other sister came in.
Anya:" LUNA WE NEED TO LEAVE AND NOW "

Luna:" What why?!"
Luna said in a confused voice

Anya:" Zombies are here and we need to leave"
Anya pulled luna with her but luna pulled away from Anyas arm.

Luna:" I'm not leaving lexa here"
Anya:" LUNA WHO CARES ABOUT LEXA LETS JUST GO"
Luna:"Anya i still bolive lexa can be a good person. I know none of you dont care about her anymore. BUT I DO SO IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP ME TAKE HER OUT OF HERE SAFE. THEN GO I DONT NEED YOU"
Anya:" Luna please lets go lexa's not worth it"

Luna:" LEAVE THEN WE DONT NEED YOU. I STILL CARE ABOUT HER AND I STILL BOLIVE SHE CAN CHANGE. I'M NOT GIVING UP ON HER"

luna had tears in her eyes out of hurt she turned to lexa and walked over to her.
She unpluged the machine that was keeping lexa breathing. She looked at lexa and saw she was still breathing, this made her happy.  She tryed to carry her out but she was to heavy.

Then Anya came with a wheelchair and luna looked confused.
Anya:" I could leave lexa here alone but i'm leaving you here by your self. So lets go"
Luna put coma lexa on the wheelchair and took her to the car

Anya drove to the woods were her parents and brother and friends were at building a wooden fence all around 5 cabins.

Anya stoped the car and looked at luna
Anya:" No one likes lexa here everyone hates her.  So at this point on. Your all on your own"
Anya got off the car and went to go help the rest with the wall.

Luna looked at everyone and then looked at lexa.
She couldn't stay here if they find out lexa is with her they will kill her. So luna got in the driver's spot and trund on the car and she drove away.

Everyone was yelling at luna to come back but she new that they would not like lexa their so she just keeped on driving.
Luna drove to another part of the woods but far enough away from her family.

She got off and took lexa in the cabin and in a bed. She went out and started to make a wooden fence all around the cabin to keep the zombies away from them.

-

A few hrs passed by and luna finshed just in time on puting on the wooden fence all around because soon it was dark and luna went back inside.

When lexa was little she grow up with hurt and pain.
Her Dad only bought her siblings what they wanted or needed and not lexa.

Everytime her dad will hurt and punch lexa for doing something wrong and for bing different.