(Chapter 20):" Madi"

Lexa saw them getting closer to her and she started to run faster.
With tears in her eyes.

Lexa:" MADI NOOO DON'T STOP PLZ"

When hope told clarke. Clarke had tears in her eyes. But then she started to run to madi even through she was far away from madi.

Lexa started to cry. She didn't want madi to die at an early age

Lexa saw a zombie about to bit her so she took her knife she had and through at its head. It dropped dead but there was still one more.

Lexa keeped Running to madi as fast as she could.
And the only thought she had was. If she got bit or scratched, she will never forgive her self.

Lexa saw the zombie getting super close to madi so lexa started to yell for the zombies attention.

Lexa:" HEY, HEY OVER HERE, HEY, OVER HERE"

Thankful she got the zombie's attention. And the zombie started to go to lexa.
Lexa looked around to look for something to kill it and she saw a Hammer.
So she took it and hit it on the face repeatedly. On the head once it was on the floor. Lexa had blood on her face.

Lexa dropped the Hammer and ran to madi that was on the floor crying.

Once lexa got to madi she knelled in front of her super fast. And grabbed madi and hugged her. And madi hugged lexa around her neck and her face on lexa's shoulder crying. Lexa kissed her cheek. The stood up. And started to walk back to everyone

Lexa:" Its okay, i got you, i'm sorry that i scared you, but i promise i wont let anything bad happen to you okay"

Madi just kept crying in lexa's shoulder. Because lexa scared her, and Because of the zombies to.
And lexa just kept robbing madi's back up and down to calm her down. And now and then she kissed her on the cheek.

Lexa:" its okay, i got you"

When lexa was getting closer to the house madi started to fall asleep because of all of the crying.
Then she saw clarke running to her.

Lexa:" I'm soo sorry Clarke, I......."

Lexa was cut off by clarke kissing her on the lips with love. Then clarke pulled away.

Clarke:" Don't say sorry, you saved her, that all that matters. Thank you, thank you for protecting her"

Lexa:" So. Your not going to forbid me from seeing her?"
Clarke:" No of course not lexa, you saved her, you just showed me that you can be a good Dad"

Lexa:" So am i off the hook"
Clarke:" No No, this was grate good actually, but i'm going to need a few more week to trust you still okay"
Lexa:" okay"

-

Lexa went up to hope and Charlie. With madi still sleeping on her hands.
Lexa:" Hey its getting dark, i can teach you guys how to rid a bike tomorrow?"

Hope:" its okay"

They all got in the room and. Lexa put sleeping madi on a cradle next to the bed.
Clarke was on one side and Charlie and hope next to her.
Lexa was heading out to go sleep with alicia.

Clarke:" You can stay if you like, there's a free spot right there next to Charlie"

Lexa:" No its okay, sleep well"
Clarke:" you sure"
Lexa:" ya. I-I'm just going to go sleep with Alicia. Goodnight"

Lexa left and closed the door behind her. And she knocked on alicia's door.

Alicia:" why aren't you sleeping with them?"

Lexa went in and alicia closed the door behind her.

Lexa:" I-Its okay, i'm fine here"
Alicia:" Lexa tell me the truth"
Lexa:" Okay okay, clarke told me that i can sleep with them and said that there was room with Charlie, but i said it was fine"

Alicia:" And why didn't you stay?"
Lexa:" Because i may heard Charlie say to Clarke, that she hated me, so if she hates me, i really shouldn't sleep next to her"

Alicia saw tears in her eyes and she ended up hugging her.
Alicia:" its okay, j-just give her time"

Lexa:" No there is no time, when a teen at her age says she hates one of her parents, there's no changing her mind trust me. I know"

Alicia:" and you got to trust me, give her time"

Then lexa and Alicia went to bed and feel asleep.

-

Josie:" Do you think they will let us stay with them, for a very long time"

Lizzy:"i don't know, but Hope so.  I have seen you and hope talk. Are you guys friends?"

Josie:" Ya we are, she nice like her mother. She has 2 sisters. Charlie and madi, she the oldest, what about you have you made friends with one of them?"

Lizzy:" No not yet, But i will, don't worry about me okay"

Josie:" Goodnight lizzy"
Lizzy:" Goodnight jo"

-

Lexa woke up and started to walk out of the house.
Lexa passed the room her family was in and the door was a little bit opened.
She saw everyone a sleep. But madi was awake.

So she entered slowly.
Madi saw her and was going to say something. But lexa told her to be quite with her finger.

Lexa picked up madi from her crib and headed out.

Madi:" Good morning daddy"
Lexa:"Good morning Sweety. You want something to eat?"

Madi jumped up and down from lexa's arms exited.
Madi:"Yes yes pwease"

Lexa went outside were Alicia was cooking food for everyone
Lexa:" Need help"
Alicia:" No its okay, i'm almost finished"

Madi:" Me hungry"

Alicia grabbed a piece of chicken and gave it to madi.
Madi:" Tank you"

Alicia:" you are Welcome"

-

Hope:" Mom mom Mom wake up, madi's gone"

Clarke woke up fast and looked at the crib and madi wasn't there.

Clarke got up and went to go look for lexa in her room but when she got there she was gone.
Hope and Charlie just followed her.

Then clarke went outside she was relieved. That lexa had madi.
And she saw madi eating a peace of chicken.

Lexa saw them standing there and smiled.
Lexa:" Hope, Charlie eat something, because after this, i'm going to teach you both how to rid a bike"