(Chapter 3): Clarke

Hope was now 19
Charlie was now 11
And they have a little sister named madi
She was just 4 years old.

Hope was sitting alone on the grass away from people but inside the walls
She was crying alone.
Clarke was walking bye and saw hope crying she went up to hope and hugged her.
Hope just hugged her back

Clarke:" sweety why are you crying"
Hope:" why didn't you tell me why"

Clarke let go of her and looked at her daughters face.
Clarke:" what are you talking about"

Hope:" mom i know that your lying about you loving dad. Because now that i think about it. Every night when you send us to sleep we listened to you Charlie went to sleep right away but me. I stade up. Because i couldn't sleep. I kept hearing you scream at night. And i thought you and dad were just  having fun.
The next day i woke up and you feed us breakfast. And i kept seeing bruises on your arms.  I didn't think about it back then. But now that i'm old enough you were never happy. Your screams were not happy screams. Dad hit you right. Every night he comes home you send us to sleep because you new what he will do to you and you didn't want us to see.
Tell me the truth mom please don't lie to me please. Dad hits you and we were not born out of love from you to. Dad rapped you that's how me Charlie and madi were born, you never wanted us. Dad forced you to have us"

Clarke couldn't believe what was coming out of her daughters mouth.
Clarke whipped hope's tears away and kissed her on the forehead

Clarke:" Hope that is all true. But your wrong about you said about not wanted to have you Guys that i was forced to have you. Yes your Dad rapped me. But you 3 are the best thing that happened to me. I would never change what happened because i love you 3 soo much. I would do it all over again only if it meant that you 3 were here with me today okay. So never i say never think that i didn't want you okay i love you soo much okay"

Hope hugged her mom and nodded her head.
Hope:" is dad going to hurt you again for running away from him?"
Clarke:" she's not going to because he wont find us okay don't worry"

-

Raven,Octavia, Hope and murphy were on a supply run.

Raven:" okay Hope stay with me. If anything happens to you. Your mom is going to kill me"
Hope:" got it"

Octavia:" Me and Murphy will look on this side of the store. You guys go that side"

The group separated in 2 separate groups. Raven with Hope and Octavia and Murphy
They all had a bag each.

Raven:" find food and stuff we need okay"
Hope just nodded her head at raven.

Few minutes passed by

Hope:" Aunt ray my bag is full"
Raven:" okay then lets head back"

Raven and hope started to head for the car to put the stuff in.
But when they got there they saw a bunch of zombies.
raven looked to the other side were Octavia and Murphy was at.

Octavia:" RAVEN RUN DROP EVERYTHING AND RUN"
Then Octavia ran with Murphy away from raven and hope

Raven froze for 10 seconds when she heard hope's voice scared. That's when she reacted and drops everything and takes hope's hand and started to run away as well.

Raven never let go of hope's hand wail running. Because she need her to stay alive she promised Clarke she will.

Then they turned to a Conner of the street and saw a dead end.
Raven turned around but saw the zombies.

Raven took hope behind her.
She pulled out a gun and stared to shoot the zombies.
But soon she ran out of bullets.
She saw hope crying.

Raven:" i'm soo sorry hope"
Hope:" i don't want to die aunt ray"
Raven:" i know i know i'm sorry"

Raven promise clarke she will protect her daughter so she looked around and saw a small dumpster big enough for 1 person.
She took hope and ran over there.
She opened it.

Raven:" get in i promised your mom that you'll be safe i love you okay and no matter what you hear don't get out intell its safe"

Hope:" No no no aunt ray i don't want you to die please. We can both fit"

Raven looked back at the zombies and saw they were getting closer
Raven new hope would not get in so she need to yell at her

Raven:" HOPE WOODS GET IN I'm NOT ASKING I'm TELLING"

Hope got scared at her aunt she never yelled at her so she was going in when out of nowhere they heard gun shoots and soon all the zombies were dead. But the sound will get more here.

Hope:"AUNT LUNA!!!!!"
Luna:" hurry get in i don't want to die here"

Hope was starting to run when raven stoped her.
Raven:" No hope were not going with her"
Luna:" OMG SHE NOT WITH ME JUST GET IN AND NOW"

Raven saw more zombies coming so she ran to luna's car and they both got in and luna drove off fast.

Hope:" Aunt luna its good to see you"
Then hope hugs her aunt then lets go.

Raven:" you can droop us here. We can walk back thanks"
Luna:" oh no its okay my cabin is just right up ahead. Plus its getting dark. I'll take you guy back tomorrow in the morning"
Raven:" Fine!"

Raven crossed her arms out of anger.

-

Back at clarke's camp

Clarke was freaking out.
Clarke:" What do you mean you guys got speared. Is hope okay were is she"

Octavia:" clarke calm down she with raven she not alone. Raven will protect her i promise"
Clarke:" Octavia. RAVEN'S SOMETIMES HAS HER FREEZING MOMENTS HOW AM I SURE SHE DIDN'T FREEZ WHEN SHE SAW THE ZOMBIES. WHAT IF MY DAUGHTER IS GONE AND NOT SAFE"

Murphy:" clarke stop it she fine. We all now raven. Ya she has her freezing moments. But i know for sure that she didn't because she with hope and she promised you she'll keep her safe and we all now that RAVEN never brakes her promises"

Octavia:" Ya clarke she'll be here tomorrow. And if she not we'll go out looking for them okay"
Clarke:" my baby's out there and i don't know if she safe or even alive. I can't lose my kid Octavia i can't"
Octavia:" she going to be fine okay don't worry she's in good hands"

Clarke:" she better be okay O because if she not. I'm blaming YOU"