( Chapter 17):" Mystery"

Alicia dragged lexa to her room by her ear and once she got there she let her go.

Lexa:" What was that for"
Alicia:"SET DOWN LEXA"

Lexa just sat down quick looking at her twin.
Alicia:" Will you like to explain to me. In why have you been hurting your family. FOR NOTHING"

Lexa:" W-What are you talking about?"
Lexa said in fear. Looking at her twin

Alicia:" STOP IT LEXA, THEY TOLD ME EVERYTHING, STOP LYING"

Lexa stood up mad and looked right in the eyes of alicia.
Lexa:" DON'T YOU DEAR TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, THEY ARE MY KIDS NOT YOURS"

Then suddenly Alicia got confused. One mint she looked scared then the next boom mad and yelling.

Alicia:" lexa, i know they are not my kids, all i'm saying is that you need to treat them good"

They boom Alicia saw it again lexa looks normal, she not mad anymore.

Lexa:" What?"

Alicia:" Did you even lesson to what i said"
Lexa:" no yess i did. Treat them good. But you didn't answer my question. Why did you pull my ear"

At this point Alicia got soo confused

Alicia:" You know what, just go to sleep okay"

Lexa nodded her head and went to the bed and feel asleep fast.

When Alicia new lexa was sleeping for sure she left to room.
To go find luna, she entered her room and she saw luna talking to raven.

Raven saw her and thought it was lexa. She couldn't tell them apart still.
Luna saw this
Luna:" Its okay raven its just Alicia"

Alicia:" Luna, Something's wrong with lexa"

Both luna and raven looked at each other then back at Alicia.
Luna:" What do you mean?"

Alicia:" OOh come on, please tell me you noticed this when she was with you"

Luna:" Umm.... Ya.. Yaa. Yes i have"

Alicia slapped her self on the forehead then she sat down about to cry.

Luna got up and hugged Alicia.
Luna:" I'm sorry Alicia, please tell me"

Alicia needed a few minutes or two.
Then she looked at luna and raven.

Alicia:" Look its hard to explain okay, but, If you see lexa, 1 second she fine happy and everything, then the next she mad and trying to hit someone, look i'll show you in the morning what i mean okay, get some rest, big sis"

Alicia left the room of luna, then she made her way to the room of lexa's family, she opened the door and saw all 3 sleeping together, she closed the door and went to go sleep with lexa.

-

The next morning Alicia woke up early and started to make food outside,
For everyone.

Then she saw 2 people coming out from the house. A litte girl and a adult.

Alicia:" Hey"
Octavia:" Um... Sorry for asking, But are you lexa or Alicia"

Alicia:" oh i'm lexa"
Alicia saw joking but then she saw fear in her eyes and she started to leave with the little girl

Alicia:"Hey No, i'm kidding, Its alicia"

Octavia came back relieved.
Octavia:" oh sorry, i'm Octavia and this is madi"

Alicia:" Are You all scared of my sister"
Octavia:" lessons Alicia, there are things lexa did that we cant never forget, and things she did to us to fear her, that's why we came looking for you. They said that you made lexa a better person, i'm hoping since your here you'll do that"

Alicia:" I'll try my best okay"

Soon everyone woke up and went outside and Alicia gave everyone food.

Alicia didn't see lexa so she went up to her room to look for her. But then she heard her talking so she stoped at the door.

Lexa:" No stop it, i told you the rules, Don't hurt them please"

Stranger:" I. MAKE THE RULES NOT YOU, OR DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU IS THAT IT"

Lexa:" No no, just please, Don't go to far"

Stranger:" I'M WARNING YOU LEXA, S..."

Alicia heard enough and walked in.
Lexa turned around and look at alicia.

Lexa:" Oh hey, what's up"

Alicia looked around but saw nothing. She swore that she heard someone else in here with her but saw nothing.

Alicia:" Hi.... Um.... Food's ready"

Lexa:" oh thank you, i'm starving"

Alicia was soo confused she left and closed the door and pretend to walk away.
Then she hear the other voice again.

Stranger:" IF SHE EVER FINDS OUT ABOUT ME. I'LL KILL YOU AND THEY WON'T EVEN NOTICE IT GOT IT"

Lexa:" y-yes got it"

-

Lexa sat down eating,
Alicia walked over to luna.
Alicia:" Luna, i- i think lexa's in trouble"
Luna:" What?"

Alicia:" i went to go look for her in the room, but then i heard a voice from someone else in the room with lexa, But when i got in she was alone"
Luna:" Okay Don't worry we will figer this out"

-

Josie:" What do you think they are talking about"
Hope:" Will i guess about lexa her twin, they keep looking at her"

Josie:" Why would they be talking about her?"
Hope:" i don't know"

Lizzy:" i bet there planning something against lexa"
Lizzy looked at Hope and saw she was mad
Lizzy:" Sorry sorry just saying"

Hope:" I know you guys hate My Dad, but please, don't say mean things about him, she still my father"
Lizzy:" Sorry wont do it again"

-

Lexa walked over to Clarke and sat next to her.

Lexa:" Clarke? Can i tell you something"
Clarke looked up at lexa and nodded her head

Lexa:" I'm sorry for the things i did to you, for abusing you, for hitting you, even for raping you, i-i'm really sorry i didn't want to do it, I'm even sorry for making you marry me, To be honest i barley know you, your a very beautiful woman and i hate seeing You cry or hurt, i'm even sorry for hurting our kids i-i didn't mean to"

Lexa got closer to clarke and started to kiss her lips, she closed her eyes and she put something in her pocket without her knowing.
Then she pulled away
Lexa:" Sorry i had to kiss you.. bye"

Lexa left back to the house and in her room.

Clarke was shocked in what lexa told her she wanted to tell her it was okay but she left before she told her.
Then she left something on her pocket.

She pulled it out and it was a watch.
She put it on with a smile.

Few mints passed and Everyone was outside talking or playing.
Except for lexa she was inside.

Then Clarke heard something. She looked down at the watch lexa gave her and it was flashing red with letters that said

" Danger, Danger, Heda, Stay Away"

Then not a second later lexa got out of the house and looked angry