(Chapter 34):"Road Trip Pt2"

They took turns on taking watch.
First it was lexa. Then it was Octavia Then it was Luna, Then it was Clarke, Then it was Raven, Then at last it was Alicia.

Alicia woke up and started to cock some food inside so when everyone wakes up they have food ready.
But at the same time she was checking for zombies.

-

Lexa and Clarke woke up first.

Lexa smiled at Clarke and lexa kissed Clarke on the lips.
Lexa:"So guess who i caught kissing?"

Clarke:"Who?"
Lexa:"Hope. And Josie apparently Josie is Hope's girlfriend. Did you know that?"
Clarke:" OMG She is soo dead"

When Clarke was about to stand up. Lexa stoped her.
Lexa:"Hey its okay. They were just kissing.  I'm not mad. I already talk to Hope. If i see them doing more then just kissing. Josie is going to be in hug troubles with me"

Clarke:"Okay."

Then madi woke up.
Madi:"Me hungry"

Lexa:"Look do you see alicia there"
Madi:"Yaaa"

Lexa:"Go over to her and tell her the same thing you told your mom"

Madi stood up and ran to alicia happy.
Clarke:"You are such an amazing parent"

Lexa:"Without any memory's of any of you guys its hard but i'm trying my best"
Clarke smiled at lexa and gave her another kiss on the lips.

Charli:"Eww gross."
Then Charli got up and started to walk to Alicia to.

Charli:"Don't do that again in front of me. I'm trying my best to like Dad"

Clarke:"Sorry Charli. Won't happen again promise and thank you for trying"
Charli:"your welcome mom"

Then Charli left...

-

Madi:"Yummmy"

Alicia:"you like it?"
Madi:"Yaaa"

One by one everyone started to wake up. And Alicia gave them food. Then when everyone had there food. Alicia eat some to.

Alicia:"Soo Hope a little bird told me that you have a girlfriend. Is that true?"

Hope got embarrassed because everyone heard her.

Raven:" Hope nobody cares if you and josie are dating okay just don't do more then kissing. Your to young"

Lexa:"i said the same thing. I like you"

-

Then everyone was back on the road.
But this time Clarke was checking on Hope and josie. Once and awhile.

1 hr passed by and lexa was driving but then she stoped the car and whisper.

Lexa:"Get down everyone and don't make a sound"

Then lexa spoke in the radio.
Lexa:"A group of zombies are heading this way get down turn everything off and stay quite"

Everyone did as told.
Lexa saw madi about to cry.
So lexa with her hand told her to be quite.

Then the herd of zombies walked between there cars.
It took 5 mints for the herd to be gone. Lexa pecked outside and saw nothing.

Radio

Lexa:"You guys okay everybody okay"

Alicia:"Ya were good."
Anya:"Ya same here"
Luna:"Never better"

-

They kept driving but they stoped so everyone could go to the bathroom and eat and sleep a little before they headed back on the road.

Lexa was Packing the stuff to go. But then she heard Charli scream.

She quickly dropped everything and looked at were the scream was coming from but then she saw another herd coming from that direction.

Lexa:"Clarke everyone get in the car and drive keep going. Don't wait up for me. I'll meet you in the next town"

Clarke:"No lexa"

Lexa:" CLARKE Plz go Charli's in trouble i'll be okay just goo"

Then everyone left on the car and lexa ran to Charli's direction.

When she saw Charli running to her she saw a group of zombies chasing her. She went up to her, Took her hand then she ran back. Then she saw a car she ran to it and got under the car with charli. Then she hid Charli's face in her chest because she saw Charli scared.

Lexa kept seeing the feet of the zombie walk passed them. She kept looking and looking making sure Charli was safe.

30 mints passed and the zombie were gone she got up from under the car and soo did Charli. Lexa looked at Charli for any bit marks or scratches. When she didn't see any she got happy.

Lexa:"What were you thinking. What were you doing out there all by your self. YOU COULD OF DIED"

Charli had tears in her eyes because lexa was yelling at her.

Charli:"W-Why ARE YOU YELLING AT M-ME"

Lexa:"BECAUSE CHARLI WHAT WOULD I DO IF YOU GOT SCRATCHED OR BITTEN. HU. I BARLEY KNOW YOU. BUT YOUR MY CHILD. I WOULD BE LOST IF YOU WERE DEAD. I LOVE YOU OKAY. THAT WHY I YELLING AT YOU. BECAUSE YOU SCARED ME. I WAS WORRIED FOR YOU"

Charli:"STOP YELLING AT MEEE. YOUR NOT MY BOSS"

Lexa:"YES I AM. CHARLI. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WERE DEAD. WHAT WOULD I TELL YOUR MOM. HU. IT MY DUTY TO KEEP YOU SAFE. I'M YOUR FATHER AND YOU NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT ME"

Charli:"WILL I WISH THAT YOU WERE NOT MY FATHER"

Lexa:"OH YOU WANT TO GO THERE NOW. FINE THEN I WISH I HAD A BETTER DAUGHTER THEN YOU. YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL. SO I WISH YOU HADN'T BEEN BORN"

Charli:"YOUR MY FATHER YOU CAN'T SAY THAT"

Lexa:"Oh no no no. I'M NOT YOUR FATHER ANYMORE YOU MADE THAT ALL CLEAR. SO I CAN SAY IT"

When they were arguing Charli had tears in her eyes this hole time.

Charli:"I HATE YOU. I WANT MY MOM HERE NOT YOU"

Lexa was sick and tired of Charli's behavior towards her. So she needed to set her straight.

Lexa took off Charli's  jacket then her shirt.
Charli:"Stop it"

Then she took Charli's pants off to. And by now Charli was scared and crying.
Charli:"Plz stop. What are you doing"

Then lexa was about to take her daughter's underwear off to when Charli yelled.

Charlie:"DAAAD STOP PLZ. STOP IT. YOUR MY FATHER. FATHERS DON'T DO THIS. PLZ. Plz don't do this"