(Chapter 32):" Talk"

Lexa was sleeping on the couch because she didn't want to sleep with clarke in her room. It was to weird for her.

Madi woke up first. She was in Hope's
Arms and she gently go out without waking her up.

Madi went in her mom's room but when she saw lexa wasn't there she left and went to the living room.
Then she saw her Dad sleeping on the couch so she went over to her and slapped her on the face gently.

Lexa woke up and saw madi standing there looking at her with a smile on her face.

Madi:"Daddy. My head hurts"

Lexa sat down on the couch and picked up madi and sat her on the lap

Lexa:"its because its 3 in the morning and you still need sleep. Go to sleep"

Madi lessoned to lexa and slept in her Dad's arms. And her head resting in her chest.

When lexa saw madi asleep she laid her head back on the couch siting down still and slept with her.

-

Josie:"Lizzy we need to tell them"
Lizzy:"No what if its not true and i don't want to tell them because i don't want to give them fails Hope's because they might be wrong"

Josie:"Mom & Dad were never wrong. Lizzy"
Lizzy:"you never now. They died going there i don't want to risk them DIYING for No reason JOSIE"

Josie:"Lizzy please what if its true. I want to go there please i don't want to keep leaving like this plz"

Lizzy:"Okay fine then we will tell them but if its not true and people die going there i'm blaming you"

Josie:"Okay thank you"

-

When Hope woke up she didn't see madi next to her she looked all over the room and even next to Charlie and she wasn't there she freaked out and ran to her mom's room.

Hope:"MOM MOM MOM MADI'S GONE"

Clarke woke up in panic and got out of bed fast.
Clarke ran out the room but when she went to the living room she calmed down when she saw madi sleeping with lexa.

Hope:"Why can't charli see that Dad changed"
Clarke:"Because Hope. Part of Charli's brain was damaged because of the Accident. Which caused Charlie to only see the bad stuff she dose and not the good parts. But her brain only catches 1 or 2 good things she dose but the rest not good"

Then there was a knock on the door.
Hope went and opened it.

Josie:"Hey can we speak with all of you its important"
Hope:"Ya ya sure"

Hope let Josie and Lizzy in.
When they got to the living room lexa is  already awake. But madi still sleeping.
Everyone sat on the couch and josie and lizzy began to talk.

Josie:"Before our parents died. We we're all going this place that had no zombies and no people. But had a lots of food and lots of water. But on the way there my parent dead and turned into zombies"

Lizzy:"But. I said we shouldn't go because what if its not true and what if people dead on the way there. Only to find out that its not true"

Josie:"But mom and dad were never wrong. Plus aren't you guys sick and tired of the world. Because i am. So i rather sick my life out there and see that place and live in peace. Clarke don't you want you kids to grow up happy. Don't you want madi to live happy without living in fear."

Clarke had to think about it for a second. She would like for her family to be happy.

Clarke:"Josie,lizzy, Hope can you guys take Madi and Charli to your cabin. I want to talk to lexa in private about this"

Joise:"Ya ya sure"

So then josie lizzy and Hope took madi and Charli to there cabin.

Clarke sat in the other couch in front of lexa.

Clarke:"What do you think of this lexa"

Lexa:"I honestly don't know Clarke. I barely know you and the kids. Its really up to you"

Clarke:"Lexa. I want to know your opinion because your my partners. I'm your wife. So please tell me"

Lexa really didn't know what to do but she really wanted test Clarke. To see if she really can trust her and can Clarke trust lexa
So she sat next to Clarke and looked at her.

Lexa:"Can i trust you? And can you trust me?"
Clarke:"Yes lexa yes"

Then lexa lend in and and kissed Clarke on the lips gently. When she felt Clarke kissing back. She then put her hand on Clarke's leg wail still kissing her.
She felt Clarke's breathing go fast. She really wanted to stop it. She felt bad. But she need to know if they can trust each other.

So she went more aggressive on the kiss. Then she went more up her leg.
When she felt Clarke's hand grabbed her hand and try to pull it off that was on her leg. She pulled her hand away.

Then she grabbed Clarke and laid her down on the couch then she was about to go on top when Clarke stood up scared.

Lexa:"You see. You can't trust me. There for you get to decide what its best. Not me. Tell me the truth Clarke. Why don't you trust me. Did i force you to marry me. Did i hurt you. Did- Did i rap you Clarke"

Clarke:"I- I do trust you. Is just that. I got 3 kids. One that just 4 years old almost 5. And i don't want to add a 4th child right know"

Lexa stood up and grabbed Clarke's hands then she kissed her.

Lexa:"If you trust me. Then trust me know."

Then lexa began to kiss her again.

Clarke:"Lexa Please. I don't want a kid right know, i would really love to have another kids of yours. But please lets just wait Intel madi gets older. And wait intel we get to this place. Then i'll think about it"

Lexa:"Clarke. (Kiss on the neck). At least let me love you. (Another kiss on the neck). If it makes you feel better i'll keep my pants on the hold time. I really really like you Clarke. So please let me get to know you. Let me love my wife"

Clarke:"you promise me. You'll keep your pants on"

Then lexa kissed Clarke on the lips then neck

Lexa:"I Don't know who was i in the past. But what i do know is that. I'll do what ever it takes to see you happy. To make you feal safe. To protect you and the kids. So yes i promise. And i promise that you can trust me"